Toribash
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
Cons: Clan retarded
A little nagging (I feel like if he saw a custom belt ingame he would ask for TC)
Bad grammar
Feel like if he had the chance he would spam
Just has an immature feel
Inactive ingame

Pros: Name refers to the calm aquatic shedding of the sky which is orgasmic to the touch.

Just seems like the cons put weigh the pros...

No proof to back up almost all of the cons, and is therefore invalid.
How about before throwing wild accusations actually do some research on him and his previous clans/posts.
Last edited by Facade; Oct 13, 2011 at 01:11 PM.
what am i doing here
why thank you for backing me up facade . <3
Last edited by phantom; Oct 13, 2011 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Loving facade
♥ mushu♥
Half my cons were just feelings, never said he couldn't joinbthe clan either, I don't need proof for a hunch.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Sure you do. Imod, more than half the cons that you mentioned apply to you. So maybe clean your acts up and then judge others huh?

/invade P.s Hai guys
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
Half my cons were just feelings, never said he couldn't joinbthe clan either, I don't need proof for a hunch.

I have feelings as well, but I keep them out of my responses while replying to applications, if you haven't seen them do anything wrong,
then why claim that it's a valid reason not to let him join?
Sorry if you think I'm being hostile or rude, because I'm not trying to be.
Last edited by Facade; Oct 14, 2011 at 04:26 AM.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Habeeb View Post
Sure you do. Imod, more than half the cons that you mentioned apply to you. So maybe clean your acts up and then judge others huh?

/invade P.s Hai guys

First off, why are you even in this thread? You have no say in this what so ever. And just because a couple of members maybe disscusing about someone's reply to something does not mean you have the right to butt in here and start trolling on someone.

If you wanna say hi just go to the irc.

On Topic: so far 2 no and 3 yes for mist.