Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Omg bro. That's awesome. I didn't know that u're so good at makeing tori videos. :o And bro hwere is me? :3
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Ok bro. I think I gonna have a lot of time. I' going to pm u at the morning and at the evening. ;3
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Gonna make this bro, but I have no time now. I'm makeing set for Sharickkou. ;P
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Bro are u blind? :P Dark already write that we just don't want u in this clan. U're not to good for us. Sorry :P
-----
Originally Posted by invalid0701 View Post
What is your name in real life: Daniel
What is your name in-game: invalid0701
How many time do you spend in-game:7hours
how many time do you spend in-forums:2hours
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) :black(i work a lot in replay making, video maing, art...)
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more ):AikidoBigDojo
Tell us about your knows in-game:i know make nice replays(im a replay maker)
Tell us about your knows in forums
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ):Well i wanna join cuz Psy is a good clan and im a good player i can help this clan with making videos, art's,3d things...etc
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words):answer up there(im a video maker, 3d artist, texturer, replay making)
Do you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc):answer up
WHat is you GMT:GMT+1
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:Very good.
How many time do you spen on IRC:Permaban idk why
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":videos, art
What is the most important comand on IRC:
What is the most important comand in-game: /mute
Show us your examples of your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it ):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=4726514

For me no. U're not rly bad. But U're using too much hold bro. Maybe in the future u will join this clan. But for me u're nor already for this. ;P
Last edited by Ozzy; Oct 7, 2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|