Toribash
/Bad humor
I am starting to wonder if the people posting these apps are intending to get in or not. . .
[/CENTER]
I think they are, but they just put ABSOLUTELY NO effort whatsoever into their apps. It's kinda sad, actually.
Be good or be good at it.
Maybe it should be invite only? I mean either that or close the app thread for a bit I dunno just suggestions.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
You would think, seeing as though the app is freeform, we would be getting some GOOD apps.
Be good or be good at it.
Tbh I don't think we should be allowing applicants in anymore unless we let them in... if that makes any sense. I suppose nobody can just walk up in here and say "BITCH I WANNA JOIN!" They have to be invited by us
Invite only for a while of just close the applictaions alltogether.
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Tbh I don't think we should be allowing applicants in anymore unless we let them in... if that makes any sense. I suppose nobody can just walk up in here and say "BITCH I WANNA JOIN!" They have to be invited by us

Yeah, I think it should either be invite only, or make a particular layout for the apps.
[/CENTER]
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post

No. We won't be an invite-only clan.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by David View Post
No. We won't be an invite-only clan.

I see as a point of reference I never said it was going to be official I just was throwing things out there. SO with what you said about us not being invite only, I do ask you David however with the horrible apps coming in about what to do with that. Just cause they don't get in doesn't mean we won't get labeled noob attractors.
The answer to your questions is simple.
We get stupid applications, we deny the people.
I can't get enough of rejecting folks, anyway.

And, hey, be honest, some of those applications are so bad, they're hilarious.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by David View Post
The answer to your questions is simple.
We get stupid applications, we deny the people.
I can't get enough of rejecting folks, anyway.

And, hey, be honest, some of those applications are so bad, they're hilarious.

True dat You always are good with words.