Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

What is your name in real life: Corey Nichols
What is your name in-game: kaiokay
How many time do you spend in-game: Everyday I get on almost half whole the day after I am done with school.
how many time do you spend in-forums:Everyday I get on almost half whole the day after I am done with school.
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) I am a 5th dan.
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )I love to spar.
Tell us about your knows in-game well I know alot of people and how to spar and how to run.
Tell us about your knows in forums I also know how not to spam or use; useless posts.
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )I have been on a journey to find a clan that loves to spar,freerun,and parkour better yet just loves to run period I have finally found it and its you men and women .
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words): Well this is a clan that loves to run right I love to run also I also have a friend in here and I would love to get in psy with my friend d3m0nz.
you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc): I can make wallpaper...
your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it )
WHat is your GMT:UTC/GMT -6 hours
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: Well I love to spar,freerun,and dm almost all of uke's body. Like the rest of you I am just looking for a clan thats alot like my personality.
How many time do you spend on IRC: I dont normally get on irc but sometimes I do...
replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):spar with kaio.rpl Multi this was a while back though I have gotten much better.Its a little bit of realsim... It was a bit of realisim but jvnsfunny had to go so I had to edit it a bit at the end.Yoyos Its the same replay I think just a better pose.Me vs wolf I edited this one to because I wanted to catch my balance at the end.
What is the most important comand on IRC: /ignore is the best to me that way if someone is talking to me that I dont want to talk to me I can just block there messages .
What is the most important comand in-game:To me its the search command because it tells you if all of your friends are on...
Last edited by kaiokay; Sep 20, 2011 at 03:29 AM.
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations": I can help with activity like like at 3 o clock in the morning when no one is on and most of the chats are dead; I could post some replying to most of them but I wont double post it since no one will be on Also I will give you the 3 single replays tomorrow when I am not so tired also thx xfoxyx.
Last edited by kaiokay; Sep 20, 2011 at 03:29 AM.
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
offtopic - KAIOOOOOOOO wassssuupppp?!??!?!?!
ontopic - I'm not a recruiter, but I would say yes. Kaio's a good friend of mine, a noob ingame(jk he's good), and he makes good textures(i think). He has also made a very nice app.
Originally Posted by kaiokay View Post
What is your name in real life: Corey Nichols
What is your name in-game: kaiokay
How many time do you spend in-game: Everyday I get on almost half whole the day after I am done with school.
how many time do you spend in-forums:Everyday I get on almost half whole the day after I am done with school.
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) I am a 5th dan.
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )I love to spar.
Tell us about your knows in-game well I know alot of people and how to spar and how to run.
Tell us about your knows in forums I also know how not to spam or use; useless posts.
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )I have been on a journey to find a clan that loves to spar,freerun,and parkour better yet just loves to run period I have finally found it and its you men and women .
Why do we have to accept you? ( you have to write more than 20 words): Well this is a clan that loves to run right I love to run also I also have a friend in here and I would love to get in psy with my friend d3m0nz.
you have any extra skill? ( we mean like art or video maker, replays maker there are more like experience in forums , etc): I can make wallpaper...
your skills: ( Like a proof that you can do it )
WHat is your GMT:UTC/GMT -6 hours
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: Well I love to spar,freerun,and dm almost all of uke's body. Like the rest of you I am just looking for a clan thats alot like my personality.
How many time do you spend on IRC: I dont normally get on irc but sometimes I do...
replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):spar with kaio.rpl Multi this was a while back though I have gotten much better.Its a little bit of realsim... It was a bit of realisim but jvnsfunny had to go so I had to edit it a bit at the end.Yoyos Its the same replay I think just a better pose.Me vs wolf I edited this one to because I wanted to catch my balance at the end.
What is the most important comand on IRC: /ignore is the best to me that way if someone is talking to me that I dont want to talk to me I can just block there messages .
What is the most important comand in-game:To me its the search command because it tells you if all of your friends are on...

make me a cool image and il say yes xDDDDDDD
Good app Kaiokay, hope you can join
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide