Toribash
Originally Posted by jcmert View Post
hey kuna can you show dem dat rpl pl0x

wrong thread :/
best thing would be to pm him

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Bad History?.. hmm .. nothing comes to mind ;P

No alts, im against using two accounts because in my opinion its just unnecessary.

i have never been a member of an official clan before. I was a leader of a clan called [RAGE] unoffical clan that almost made it to offical but i closed it for personal reasons

i would say my fighting style is relaxed and explosive at the same time

im so sorry but i cant post any replays right now. all my replays are on my brothers computer and we aren't getting along so i dont know when/if im getting them back

who i am; i'm a friendly guy i love to have fun and just chill out skip the drama and lets all be friends XD
i love to play the guitar and sing, i know its not so original but thats what im best at

Talking to Aarash in irc right now and he seems cool, im sure i will get along with the members

My Skills; im pretty good at writing (Storys and whatnot ;p) , making replays and art ( textures )

Like i said earlier i cant show you any of my replays right now but here is a taste of my other talents

Story

Head Texture

i would also say im fairly skilled at editing check out the RAGE desc i made that by myself RAGE desc

i have a couple of more head textures on my other computer that i can upload tomorrow ( if you want me to )

so i guess thats it

i really hope you accept me and if you do i look forward to be a part of this clan
piratez
One of the better written applications, I can see this going well...

Anyways I'll let the background check do their thing then we can move onto the other groups.

PS: One thing that made me laugh a bit...

Sun Leader

Star Co-Leader

This is just my random info kicking in. The sun is actually small for a star, so comparing the leader to a sun and the co-leaders to stars is subtly saying they're "bigger and brighter" ;) *The more you know*

Anyways, that's the only thing I have to say so far, you'll hear back from me about the Personality Pack's decision. Best of luck.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Well the sun thing was more of just the message

cause a sun brings happines and light lol idk i just felt like it represents me well

i actually have a problem atm.. i cant go into multiplayer on my toribash because im suffering from a famous bug that the toribash staff are trying to fix

so instead of testing me in-game can you give me a replay challenge?
piratez
agree'd with aikido.
nice application
also when you get the time post your other head textures as well.
Skills team discussing
also if you pass skills test and personality test you dont have to even have an ingame test.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
lol ikr the real big stars/suns are ethier Bright blue ones or the Red giants that are soon to be dead but once the background check does their thing have someone from teh ingame crew test you ingame.
^_^ Teague's made me so proud.

lol, I would've gone with "Nova Leader" ;)
[Secret]AikidoKP

also when you get the time post your other head textures as well

will do!

so can i get a replay challenge instead of an ingame testing? Scroll up and read xP
piratez
Probably not, the recruitment process takes a while, so you don't have to worry about not going ingame messing up your application. You'll get it done eventually.

Then again, I'm not the one who has the final say in it, it's up to the in-game testers.
[Secret]AikidoKP

I liked your application. One of the better ones we've received in quite some time.

May you please post some of your replays before we move on to the in-game tests? Thanks.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?