Toribash
Originally Posted by Aoc
But damn I'm not regret for going to the party, it was crazy as hell, and I got lucky, didn't get laid, but some long and exciting kisses and some hand movement -if you know what I mean ;)- aren't that bad :).

Well played indeed.
I wouldn't have done differently considering the circunstances.

BTW tomorrow there's no school and I called that friend of mine just about now, planning to ask her for lunch, but unfortunaly no one answered the phone(she has no cellphone, D:)
I'll try again in a few minutes and have the definitive answer about it working or not :s
Last edited by Wolf; Sep 6, 2011 at 09:43 PM.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
I gots an update. I am pretty sure kaela is a lesbian xD I have no idea if she is bi or not though. FYI: This doesn't discourage me even a little lol.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I failed
Tried inviting her today but she said she couldnt because she had stuff to do.
I asked what it was and what time of the day that would be and she replied it was hanging out with her friends at morning which makes clearly possible for us to go out at afternoon/night as i suggested, and that makes me think she was making an excuse to not go because she doesnt want to

Which leads me to conclude this might be just another failed attempt at getting a woman out of 2141252461 before it
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Maybe she wasn't in the mood to hang out with someone :P

You should totally start talkin' with her more often, and then try again.
Supported, Aoc.
and that makes me think she was making an excuse to not go because she doesnt want to

Wolf, this is just dah first time you invite her. Next time you'll get better if you talk, and talk, and talk.

I don't know if it helps, but I usually to be nerd, to act like nerd (saying I'm virgin, and such), and then when I try something with some girl, she feels like the only one. Well, like I said, I dunno if it helps, but I never failed using this.

Awn my children, I took some pics with my new/old girlfriend, I'd post here but I'm trying to put on facebook a 3,5mb pic, I guess it will take a while. :v
Wolf :c You can try next time. Get to know her better as a friend, for a minimal an mysterious period of time. That way when she enjoys your company, BUT doesn't yet consider you a good friend or anything try again.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Bitch isn't a hoe but this shit is good wolf
she be acquainted with ya so chill the fuck out and don't call it a failed attempt you nerd.

inb4 you asked her in a fucking weird way. You have no hope. Inb4 the topic is boring. LIGHTENED IT FFFUP :|