Toribash
ATD: I don't know much about you so i guess i'll have to look at you in-game if you don't mind :o
я в скупике еше сказал что за, ну и тут напишу я за тарлана
Ну, я не против Тарлана взять, если он шляпу на ингейм активность кидать не будет, то могу и играть подучить маленько. Что, скажешь, Тарлан?
Leyz: Thats cool just tell me when you want to.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
What is your real name? Michael Prince

How much Qi you got? 3211

What is you birth date? 9/27/1992

What is your nationality? Hispanic

Where do you live? (Country is enough) Usa

What is your GMT? -7

What is your favorite mod? My favorite mod is Aikido and Wushu.

What are your professions? I think I am going to make replays.

I am not sure yet. Whether it is Art or replays.

Why are you trying to join Imbalanced clan? I want to join this clan because you all are skilled and respectful. I have seen vids of some of you and It some times inspires me to try and make a replay, then I fail and give up....but that is besides the point. I want to be apart of a clan that has the most skilled members. I hope you guys give me a chance.

If there are any other information you can give us about yourself, Feel free to tell us? I made my first account in 09 and the name was KidMosier, at the time IW as a big fan of mosier and I was about 15.
So kind of immature.
Attached Files
Comeback.rpl (116.8 KB, 6 views)
Comeback 2.rpl (88.6 KB, 3 views)
Ta 1.rpl (60.6 KB, 3 views)
super pro save.rpl (63.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Tume; Sep 6, 2011 at 07:04 PM.
I want to be apart of a clan that has the most skilled members.

Being apart does not mean being a part of something.

I made my first account in 09 and the name was KidMosier, at the time IW as a big fan of mosier and I was about 15.

What is you birth date? 9/27/1992

If you're now practically 19 y.o. then you couldn't be 15 in '09. Your maths suck or you lie.
Rejected.
I'm withdrawing my application into Imbalanced I know its kinda late but got an offer to join a friend of mines clan so I decided to do that. My apologies.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
It's alright, sorry for not being able to test you quickly enough, i'm a bit busy irl now so i don't get ingame too often.