Toribash
Please
I have already sent two apps you have only said no because i was in a clan now i 'm not so let me please join now
Sure I suppose ARE YOU SURE! YORU DONE WITH THE OTHERS! ONce you apply here theres no turning back.
-----
Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
Hello, I am an old toribash player, I was second dan black belt. I am now rejoining as a white belt And I have made it up to brown. I am very intelligent and caring. I love to make people happy because I hate to be hated. I am 13 almost 14 years of age. I post often and I do recreactional trampoline for a living. I weigh 103 pounds and on my spare time I like to play toribash. I like to draw and do alot of outdor activities, but I still like to play toribash daily for at least an hour. I have a loving and caring familywhich has tought me well, and not to be an Ass (exuse my language).

My real name is Alex and I personaly think last names are private. I live in Ontario, Canada (dont judge or hate). My best mod is aikido and aikido big dojo as I consider myself to have alot of skill in them. I do not Beg or ask for Tc and or items. I want to be in this clan because David has invited me and some of the people in this clan seem great, I think this clan would be wonderful... Please get back to be soon as I am looking forward to maybe Being part of your clan. Thank you very much for your time. Note: I was invited by [Rvng]David

Totally missed you XD UI'm sorry but yea you seem cool I say yes.
Last edited by Agentmax; Sep 3, 2011 at 04:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
Hello, I am an old toribash player, I was second dan black belt. I am now rejoining as a white belt And I have made it up to brown. I am very intelligent and caring. I love to make people happy because I hate to be hated. I am 13 almost 14 years of age. I post often and I do recreactional trampoline for a living. I weigh 103 pounds and on my spare time I like to play toribash. I like to draw and do alot of outdor activities, but I still like to play toribash daily for at least an hour. I have a loving and caring familywhich has tought me well, and not to be an Ass (exuse my language).

My real name is Alex and I personaly think last names are private. I live in Ontario, Canada (dont judge or hate). My best mod is aikido and aikido big dojo as I consider myself to have alot of skill in them. I do not Beg or ask for Tc and or items. I want to be in this clan because David has invited me and some of the people in this clan seem great, I think this clan would be wonderful... Please get back to be soon as I am looking forward to maybe Being part of your clan. Thank you very much for your time. Note: I was invited by [Rvng]David

Trickbob is more than welcome in Revenge. I'm sending him the almighty invitation.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
ill never turn my back on rvng.

I wish you would.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Application, dude
Name: Ihmeukko1
Belt: Black belt
In-game activity: 9/10 (I play everyday, but I most of the time bet :3)
Forum activity: 8/10 I go to forums about every second day
Favourite mod: Classic (Sparring), aikido, aikidobigdojo
Skills and replays: I am pretty good playing. It's hard to say something about own skills, but I think they are good . CutItOff.rplMahtavaNinjutsu.rpl
Other: Hope I get to Rvng :3 Would really, really, really apperciate that.
Proud member of myself.