Toribash
What belt are you?:Blue Belt
Where do you want to improve?:flips and tricks
Favorite mods:aikido
Why do you want to join?:i like this clan (and why u kicked me )
sorry my internet was emmmm removed so i am posting this cuz my internet device that i bought was fixed so sorry
Im a pro in toribash
Originally Posted by evil3 View Post
What belt are you?:Blue Belt
Where do you want to improve?:flips and tricks
Favorite mods:aikido
Why do you want to join?:i like this clan (and why u kicked me )
sorry my internet was emmmm removed so i am posting this cuz my internet device that i bought was fixed so sorry

You were kicked for inactivity. Regardless of whether your excuse is true or not, we must be notified of inactivity. I realize your internet was removed (assuming you weren't lying), but you can get to the internet at other places.

I'll accept you, but this time post more.
Jackey Application
Age(optional): I'm 17
Where do you live?(optional): Georgia, United States
What belt are you?: Currently White was Orange on another account had email issues.
Where do you want to improve?: Akido
Favorite mods: Akido
Why do you want to join?: The reason I want to join is mainly to improve I have only been playing this game for about 3 days now and I can beat green and blue belts but I must improve. The main parts I have trouble is my starters I was told about a day ago not to press c but to go limp and maneuver like that and it has greatly improved my game but I just cant seem to get the correct body combinations when I'm in game and I believe that if I join your clan I'll become one of the best players in this game.
Last edited by JackeyJr; Aug 27, 2011 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Incorrect Grammer
Originally Posted by JackeyJr View Post
Age(optional): I'm 17
Where do you live?(optional): Georgia, United States
What belt are you?: Currently White was Orange on another account had email issues.
Where do you want to improve?: Akido
Favorite mods: Akido
Why do you want to join?: The reason I want to join is mainly to improve I have only been playing this game for about 3 days now and I can beat green and blue belts but I must improve. The main parts I have trouble is my starters I was told about a day ago not to press c but to go limp and maneuver like that and it has greatly improved my game but I just cant seem to get the correct body combinations when I'm in game and I believe that if I join your clan I'll become one of the best players in this game.

Accepted.
Try to be more forum active too.
Age(optional):14
Where do you live?(optional):egypt (im from indonesia)
What belt are you?:white
Where do you want to improve?:in everything
Favorite mods:didnt try mods yet
Why do you want to join?:i want to improve myself and i want to meet new people
What belt are you: Blue
Where do you want to improve: My Speed And Joint Combinations
Favorite mods: Taekyon (Did I spell Right?)
Why do you want to join?: I am doing pretty badly it seems like everyone else is improving but i'm not doing to well... I also need some more friends that can help me with stuff, Give advice, etc.
Where do you live?(optional):Ontario, Canada.
What belt are you?: White.
Where do you want to improve?: I want to improve in replay making.
Favorite mods: I don't think I have any favorite mods, classic, maybe?
Why do you want to join? I wanna join because someday I wanna fight in multiplayer with assurance, I also want to help other people with their problems/questions also.
Belt rank:Blue
Want to improve on: Judo, Wushu, twinswords
Favorite Mod: Aikido
Reason: I want to make new friends and learn new moves in battle. I've always wanted to join a clan and i think this would be a good clan to start with.

P.S:My Toribash name is Pivot23.

P.P.S:I'm not on the forums much. Usually I just post replays.
Last edited by blackviper23; Aug 29, 2011 at 08:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Where do you live?: Sweden
What belt are you?: Green
Where do you want to improve?: Aikido, and probably some Wushu and parkour/freerunning later
Favorite mods: Aikido, since it's the only thing I'm decent at :P
Why do you want to join?: To learn the more advanced basics of toribash, and to have people to talk to
Other info that could be useful to know: My internet can be crap at times, so when that happens I won't go online to play since my delay will probably give the other players a bad game, I will still try to be on the forums, but I'm mainly a lurker, so I won't be replying everywhere :3
Application format:

Age(optional): 14
Where do you live?(optional): Germany
What belt are you?: White, 2 fights to next belt
Where do you want to improve?: Judo/Fighting normally
Favorite mods: Judo
Why do you want to join?: I want to be better in Toribash, because i think its a funny game and if i will be better i can help other beginners too. And i want to find somebody i can play with.