Toribash
I love the twist of confident humor.

I also love the effort.

And the penis spoiler was the final combo blow.

congratulation
-----
also kurwa
Last edited by glOw; Aug 25, 2011 at 04:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Pwender View Post
Best app I've seen in a while.

Fuck yeah.

Thanksalot :'D

Originally Posted by Glow View Post
I love the twist of confident humor.

I also love the effort.

And the penis spoiler was the final combo blow.

congratulation
-----
also kurwa

lolthankya, oh, and kurwa.
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
What happened to lastgod?

I was wondering about it too.
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
name:daffa
Qi=3270
What Belt Are You?: 3rd dan
What Mod Do You Like/Play The Most?: aikido,judo,aikidoBD and wushu
What Do You Think You Can Contribute To The Clan?: skill
How Did You Hear About Colon 3?: i saw clow in some room
Are You A Member Of Any Toribash Organizations?:yes,its anime united
Rate Your Skill Level From One To Ten In Your Own Opinion: 4
Do you have any alternate accounts? If you do, what are their names?fares01 and drunkers
In-game activity (scale of 1-10): 8:10
Forum activity (scale of 1-10):9:10
GMT Timezone :+7
Any talents (Art, Replay Making, Modding, etc.)? If you do have some, post examples: replay
Please, write a couple of sentences about yourself.student,age is 12 and you can call me aj
why do you want to join:because i wanat to try a better clan than before,and this clann it hink its better,good and nice
usercard:
~[Indonizer][RMO]~
no
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by ajiskempet
yes I know you said no, but I'll wait for the others

no

Originally Posted by evildog View Post
APPLY TO COLON 3
Attention before reading: It's not app kind of: OMG I MET C3 GUIZ AND I WANNA JION.
About myself:
Hey, my name is Matt and I am a 13 year old from Poland (o kurwa ). I don't take insults seriously as it's over the internet. I think I have a pretty good sense of grammar and punctuation (but sometimes it fails...). I'm chilled out and relaxed guy, and I rarely get Angry and nervous. Even if I get FCKINPISSEDDRAGED etc. I chill out very fast.
Overall Activity:
My forum and game activity is following:
Game:5/10
Forum: 9-9,5/10
Forum Activity
I often write on forums. I try to be active as this possible. I think i haven't got to write anything more about that.
Past clans:
I joined this game in March 09' (yep, but i Forgot my nick and password. Lol). My first clan was Ants. I went onto this shit and lead it for some time. My next clan was Zero. Not this noobish clan like now with mig33-kind-of-fags. Thar was Rfifan, Carnage, LWaffelz etc.. Oh, and Ixion that's now in C3. Next clan was Jedi with leadership of Concon19. We applied for officialness twice, and twice failed. Nextly I was invited to Aeon by Kekkonen (luv lol) and accepted. I was there for 3/4 year and left week ago to create my own clan, Shift. It failed as titanic when it fucked up with iceberg.
In-Game Activity:
My activity in-game is shit. I play most on single player and doing some spars. I've got blackbelt for last 10 months \/. I have awardness that this clan is mostly forum so ingame activity isn't needed.

Why I want to join C3?:

I would like to join this clan because I think i'll fit in with you (I think, I don't know what about C3). I've always wanted to be in a clan because Colon 3 don't take everything so serious like in other clans I was in past.
I would also like to join this clan because it seems very active (I very like active clans). I like to post a lot and share new ideas. Joining this clan would mean I get to meet new people and share new ideas and gain knowledge. I'll respect everyone in this clan and I think I would get along with all the members.
It seems this clan is very forum and IRC (?) active and that's what I enjoy about being in a clan, talking to all the members and sharing new ideas, and getting to know one another.
How would C3 benifit from having you in it:
I am good and liked guy that have ambitions. I have alot of great ideas that can improve Colon 3. I am also not bad texture maker:

penis

I'll be happy to answer any questions you may ask about me and my application
Cheers and thanks for reading (if you even did huehueheu)
~Evildog

Meh. I'll go with the majority vote on your application, since it's not up to me to decide whether we benefit enough from accepting you or not (which was going to be my main question). Basically, you seem intelligent and you can comprehend what C3 is about. If everyone else is okay with you being accepted, my vote will be the same.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]