Toribash
Do to personal reasons I may drop out of nowhere for a few days over the next couple weeks, just thought I'd give you warning. I'll try not to but sometimes I cant avoid it.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
I might not be active in-game, 1st week of school ad laptop is getting fixed
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
hey guys.... Some shit came up... I have to leave the clan for a while since I probly wont have any net for a few months.... if and when I come back I hope I can join you guys again.....
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Noooo kingpin not you too. Well anyway take care of that "shit"! Hope to see ya soon.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Alright, hurry back if/when you can. :>
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Best of luck with whatever's going on Kingpin, come back soon.

On another note...

Guess who's back back back, back again gain gain, 'kido's back back back... yeah, lame, I know.

Anyways, a quick recap of why I'm back late:

Camping was AHHHHHH-mayzing ;) and enough people showed up that we had to annex the site next to us as well halfway through the night. So, once the weekend was over, half the people kinda just went "Hey, why the hell are we stopping this?" and continued to find/start parties while in town. Not one to turn up my nose at more fun and partying, I carried on with them and... well... here I am now. Only reason I came back was cause of work lol. All in all, great times all 'round, yet horrible hangover once it was over x.x Worth it though.

And no, no horribly embarrassing drunk pictures of me.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
Camping was AHHHHHH-mayzing ;) and enough people showed up that we had to annex the site next to us as well halfway through the night. So, once the weekend was over, half the people kinda just went "Hey, why the hell are we stopping this?" and continued to find/start parties while in town. Not one to turn up my nose at more fun and partying, I carried on with them and... well... here I am now. Only reason I came back was cause of work lol. All in all, great times all 'round, yet horrible hangover once it was over x.x Worth it though.

Yeah I was wondering where you were. Awesome to have you back And glad to hear you had fun!

Originally Posted by AikidoKP
And no, no horribly embarrassing drunk pictures of me.

Awww comon now I was hoping you haev some!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

haha oh I have some, just not for sharing purposes xD
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.