Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Slaugther View Post
I have 3 questions.
#1. Couldn't you announce this before you were going to reform?
#2. Was this planned/discussed somehow?
#3. Is it okay if I/you/someone makes a general chat?

Oh and I will also let you know that I'm not very happy with this. Just to let you know.

1: Yes I could have, and I apologize that this was short notice, but it is only a trial, and if you would like your old forums back, then I will return things to normal within a week or so.

2: This was discussed between PhoenixWing, p0pcorn, and I.

3: Yes, that's fine. As I mentioned, all contributions are welcome. I want to help wicked become a great clan, so member participation whether it be on the forums or in-game, is always welcomed. Feel free to make discussion threads about whatever. If they fit in well, I will make them official threads. I'll be making a thread directory soon.

Originally Posted by Wolf257 View Post
uummmmmm... this is ok... i guess.

I do understand that this is rather short notice, and it's a large jump from the way things before. I'm going to do the best I can for wicked, but I do need your individual support. If there is anything you'd like changed, or any improvements you see can be made, then leave a message here or hit me up with a private message. After-all, we are working for a better Wicked. Help the both of us help this clan thrive.

Originally Posted by Hotshot40 View Post
cool....kinda unexpected....atleast its more organized now.......keep up the good work?

I apologize about the short notice. If there are any concerns you have, or suggestions, please post them here. Feedback is always welcomed, and so is member contribution.

Originally Posted by wikipo2 View Post
Ummm i just have one question you are wicked second ldr and you are in essence?
multi claning?

I went over that already:
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
As many of you are probably asking about; Yes, I am apart of the clan Essence. I am not officially apart of Wicked, however the reason I have a leadership position is because I'm able to do my job. We all strive for a more professional, well-known, and greater clan don't we? I will help push this clan to become great. I am here as a Secondary leader because I, just like many of you, want to see this clan become great, and because I am dedicated to this clan. I will do my best to help it thrive.

zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Rappunk is here to assist us with our forums. It WAS discussed between Wesley and I, and we have decided to see how it turns out.

Thus far, no problems, so I hope youll all accept him.
I am no Devil, but I am certainly no Angel.
Thanks for the comment Phoenix.

Also, I realize that we didn't have a Discussion thread. My bad. I had misclicked and left it in another board. Well, it's here now.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Oh look, a professional looking board.

Good work Rapp.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Well, ok, now that I got all the answers on my questions, I will accept your help.

But don't kill the old wicked spirit too much.