Toribash
Originally Posted by Sllper2 View Post
v

Even though your better than me in-game... Im going to be straight forward, you spell wrong completely in all/most areas, your grammer is off, and your not using caps for beginning of sentences. Im not going to vote but I am just putting that out there. If your serious about joining, at least make it legable. Im not trying to be a dick or anything, but if you got talent I want you to be able to join. I dont want the reason to be based on typos or grammer in the application.

I like you. Seen you ingame a bit, so it's a yes from me. But yea fixing your grammar wouldn't hurt.
Originally Posted by Sllper2 View Post
v

Even though your better than me in-game... Im going to be straight forward, you spell wrong completely in all/most areas, your grammer is off, and your not using caps for beginning of sentences. Im not going to vote but I am just putting that out there. If your serious about joining, at least make it legable. Im not trying to be a dick or anything, but if you got talent I want you to be able to join. I dont want the reason to be based on typos or grammer in the application.

"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
sorry just got home from my holiday also im a very very good speller its just i prefer to write things faster , so can i join? , please just tell me straight forward if i cannot join because i dont want to be hanging around when u dont want me here , and yea im pretty laid back also im very optimistic about things and since i am in-game alot everyone will notice ur clan more and im also on forums alot so yea :P , i woulda checked earlier but yea i was on a plane (no internet! ) so yea an answer please?
Last edited by phantom; Aug 11, 2011 at 11:08 AM.
♥ mushu♥
Well then that was a straight forward request... yea. I say yes just please. Work on your grammar some.

"Agentmax here, My grammar blows though too XD"
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Hi :D

My Ingame name is PrinceD2 and I'm an Aikido addict. It's one of my favorite game modes. I am not too active post wise on the forums but I like reading them instead. I like being around friends and I'm a easygoing laid back kind of guy. I'm outgoing and I don't approve of little immature fucks. I'm a 2nd Dan and I got about 300 games to go until 3rd Dan. I have been on Toribash for about a year and a little more. I stopped playing for a few months back in 2010 because ArmA II consumed my life for a little bit. But I started playing again about 5 months back and now I'm here applying for Revenge. I, sadly, have no talents in art, movie making, or texture making. I think I can bring a moderate amount of skill to the clan and I'm Ingame a lot. You will always find me at an Aikido tourney but not AikidoBD because I fail at it. I can't really think of anything else to say because i'm new to the "freeform applications" (My first one actually). I have no ban history and I have an alt named CelsiusC when I'm feeling mean and I want to destroy some white belts.
Thar be some replays for ye.
Attached Files
Backflip Decap.rpl (76.9 KB, 4 views)
I_like_it_on_my_hands.rpl (35.7 KB, 4 views)
Total AIkido Ownage.rpl (40.8 KB, 4 views)
Last minute win.rpl (70.6 KB, 3 views)
Be good or be good at it.