Toribash
Just to explain, there are 3 teams, each gets 1 vote out of 3, you need 2/3 to pass. You have 1/3 which means one team's yes. Not 1/3 from one team.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
i got that now.all i have left is skills team which consists of wolfe and Aakash555, right?
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
correct =o
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give my team's vote. I can assure that aakash and I were both leaning towards passing him. I believe it would be a safe bet to say yes from our team, not quite sure if thats what aakash was going for. But the last time I talked to him he said he wanted to say yes unless I could find a reason for that yes to turn into a no.
Originally Posted by aakash555 View Post

Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
Kowla tested.

and the result is...?

@koolwhip please post some replays

@kowla. Congratulations you have passed the skills test. 1/3

You guys need to pay more attention to whats going on

Anyway congratz kowla and welcome to secret.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
^ty
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Originally Posted by SecretBank
Requirements:
2nd Dan Black Belt - 50 Posts

Your application was acceptably written (barring a few capitalization and other misplaced things), so if you feel that this is the clan for you, try again once you reach our minimum requirements.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
I always thought of myself growing up to be a scientist or something... Never saw myself as a senator. :O I might as well give it a go and see how I like it for the future. Hurray for new career options in 10th grade!
Not really. I was "seeking" the new updates you mentioned and saw the spoiler for team three on the first page. "Senate Wolfe" :3 I do love being random though.