Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
GIMP.
and brush.

EDIT: Could you tell me which parts are good
imo the chest area is pretty bad

I actually like the chest, the consistent brush flow makes it look really cool.

I don't like the bottom of the dress and the hair shading, it is too patchy.

Some stuff

Angela, her castle, Shinigami (and poorly written kanji!) and a creeper balaclava that my sister made for me! There is also a squid pretending to be a human.
Last edited by Gorman; Aug 5, 2011 at 03:56 AM.
That drawing of Akari is great except for one thing - the mouth looks like a clown's makeup.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
I didn't like the samurai protecting the boy. He was the stereotypical samurai, laid-back and just like every other samurai in every other anime. However, I liked the action, it was nice that it didn't make me puke like Elven Lied did. It was also a nice transition back into anime, as I completely dropped it after I watched a few episodes of Kiss x Sis.

Was a fun thing to watch, and I do suggest doing these month/weekly. I also suggest some kind of "guidelines" on what to discuss, so we don't get shitty posts like mine.
Alriight, this time it's Alicia from the cover of Aqua vol. 2.

Alicia Florence

Does Baka and Test have a new season :O?
If so pls post a site with it dubbed on this thread.
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Yet another ecchi drawing:

Click for Moar

Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Yes. It's currently airing at the moment.

Honestly, I don't like dubbed, so no. XD

Besides, when a series is airing, you rarely see it dubbed (fan-dubbed is rare as well, if that's your response).
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
I like your drawings, Tonakai. The only thing is that you should start drawing different manga series. The art from Aria/Aqua is... repetitive, for a lack of better words.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Nice.

Work on some ecchi to figure out the anime-human-body.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!