Toribash
I'm leaning to a no, here. Honestly, the app really isn't good at all. IRC will decide my vote. Come to #Sigma.
#Magnus - #Sigma

Also pfffffttttt no.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
Originally Posted by DoubleFort View Post
Also pfffffttttt no.

^
Last edited by Gum; Jul 28, 2011 at 02:07 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Waaaa I missed everything
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time

Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt.

References: No one invited me.

Replays/Art: Replays attached. Well, I'm still learning at replay-making. I suck at art, but it doesn't mean I gave up in this thing.

Favourite mod: Aikido, Wushu, and Ninjutsu. Not the best in those mod, though.

Why you wish to join: From what I see, this clan is well organized. There's no random kid in it. And, this clan is rather a social clan, because I'm not too good ingame.

Why we should let you join: I can contribute everything I can. I'm pretty mature for my age, someone said. I'm also pretty active and loyal.

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes. I often visit it. I use a client to access the IRC.

Past history: I have no infraction and never been banned. About past clans, I have been in 4 clans: Bleu, Demonic, Magie Neagra, and one. I didn't left Demonic, but it died because most of the members left except me and some other members. Magie Neagra is just a 'reincarnation' of Demonic, I left because they were inactive. And about one, I left because there were some trolls. They trolled other clans which resulted the officialness of this clan removed for a while.

Real life Name: You can call me Naufal. It's my last name, but it's not family name.

Past positions of power: None.

Other: I'm 13 years old, will be 14 in November. I'm a careful person. I always think before I post something. English isn't my first language, sorry if my grammar is bad. I have an alt, but I never use it. If there's another player who has a same IP with me, it must be my brother.

I think that's all. I hope you consider this application. Thanks.
Attached Files
arnaufall - Awaken.rpl (183.6 KB, 3 views)
arnaufall - Headless.rpl (90.3 KB, 3 views)
arnaufall - The Hand.rpl (88.2 KB, 2 views)
arnaufall - Turnover.rpl (46.6 KB, 2 views)
arnaufall - Uprising V2.rpl (107.0 KB, 2 views)
What was your alt? Also, your english is fine. There were small errors, but a natural speaker would make the same ones. You should be proud of your knowledge of the language. Get in IRC and we will talk, but currently, I am undecided.
elsewhere