View Poll Results

I agree.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
True dat. I've been saying that if someone is lacking in either skills or personality, don't accept, anyway. I like how fl0w is pretty cozy now. However, we still have quite a few inactive members.
-----
For example, Lim, bluebird, akiz95*, and blackychan haven't been very active. All of them haven't had a recent activity for the last three days with the exception of akiz95, but I don't think I've ever seen anything from them.. Might just be my time zone. Anyway, it isn't that hard to just let go of the tag for a while, either, if you're not going to be active. Bluebird hasn't been on in three weeks. I don't mind people being inactive; I understand that we all have lives ;3 but for the sake of the clan, it wouldn't kill some people to just say they're going to be inactive and post when they're back. I don't want clan rep to suffer because of it.

P.S. I noticed Gynx is one of our clan forum moderators xD Why's that? :P
Last edited by Alaistier; Jul 21, 2011 at 04:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
am i a good friend?
with other words do i need to enter the invade tag?
if i must how do i do that?
View my artwork here: Deviant Art
Originally Posted by jafem View Post
[invade]
am i a good friend?
with other words do i need to enter the invade tag?
if i must how do i do that?
[/invade]

See the bold. It should be something along those lines.
You aren't on our allies list, so I'm not sure. You should probably talk to Snake.
I'd have to get to know teo better before I make a decision.
Also, is teo forum active?
Neutral for me.
-----
Originally Posted by teo1995 View Post
Reason to join:I really like your clan guys because like you said its friendly

Come up with something genuine and unique and you might win a few points from me.
Last edited by Alaistier; Jul 21, 2011 at 06:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Guys please let me in and i will work so hard to be better.But for i really want to join anyways its up to you guys
Ok i will give you my best reason maybe you dont like it but this is my main reason...I like friendships and its the first thing i saw at you guys...All of you are close together and i really like this.And i want to be part of this.And you are active clan every single day i will see flow guys on toribash , on forums and this makes me save (if i'll join)...