no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

kay son your sins are forgiven ;p
uploaded that replay with pose for you btw
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
By the way, I never called myself a wushu master Snake, until Stabberz did. It sounds like you do not know anything of me, I believe you have been informed wrong. However, I respect your opinion.

I was starting to come ingame everyday for your trial and shaking my rust off. Never the less thank you for considering me. Later guys.
Don't definitely reject Roman D: , he really seems to apply with good will and I haven't seen him being cocky or whatever, neither overconfident about his application.

I say give him a chance :3
What's been decided have been decided. Snake doesn't want him here and that's pretty much it. Nothing to be done.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
[Application]
[Application]

Name: Bijon (travino) Age:17

Belt:Black

Fav Mod: Wushu

Previous Clan(s):None

How active I am? (In-game and Forums):very active now since i have my new laptop i play every day and am on forums constantly

what can I bring to clan?: my love of the game loyalty respect and helpfulness to others and the skills i do have but i hope to learn from this clan

Why did I choose this clan?: Because i like how you want your members to be mature but not to serious and i like that becuase most clans are to worried about being serious and being way to precise and theyre not able to have fun

About me: my name is Travino Bijon I am 17 years old im very nice to people because i want them to be nice to me. I am currently in high school im an art student i have learned multimedia and i am currently trying ti learn to make textures. My favorite type of music is Rap and Hip Hop I listen to some Techno. If you would like to know anything else feel free to ask.

Thank you for reading my application
Attached Files
decaap.rpl (39.1 KB, 4 views)
decap1.rpl (55.1 KB, 3 views)
epic spar 2.rpl (552.6 KB, 3 views)
head kick.rpl (41.5 KB, 3 views)
hop overhahahah.rpl (33.0 KB, 3 views)
No. You didn't use the correct application format. You didn't add the correct replays. It said WUSHU WITH IMPROV AND COMEBACKS. Which indicates it's multiplayer replays and with wushu. Not random replays for replay enthusiasts.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
eh dude, too many questions that you've added there. i'm too lazy to check out the replays atm and i hope what vodka said would not be the truth as it would be a no from me if its true. mean while, its just a neutral from me.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

bijon > I played with him tonight, he's quite a decent player, neutral enthusiastic for the moment, hang with us more and then I'll have an opinion ;p

Oot > yes :3