Originally Posted by Xevez View Post
Age(optional):13
Where do you live?(optional):indonesia
What belt are you?:blue
Where do you want to improve?:judo
Favorite mods:judo,aikido
Why do you want to join?:because this clan is good
Have you read the rules?:yes

Look at the title of the thread, what does it say?
and besides, you didn't read the rules
Last edited by Robber7275; Jun 23, 2011 at 11:20 AM.
Originally Posted by SupaLolCat View Post
There is no offline free one. Just Minecraft classic, which is played from the browser.

Well actually i've found a cracked minecraft from a certain person.
oh and btw
this thread okay for giving out your minecraft servers?
Originally Posted by kareem98 View Post
The worst thing that happened to me in my entire minecraft life happened last friday...
I was mining down and wooooooooooaaaah! I fell down in a cave...
It was so dark and wwwoaaaaah there is some gold.
I kept going forward (damn, that cave was so big!) I spent 30 light flares and wooooaaaah there are tons of lapis lazuli! (I collected 47 lapis lazulis).

Once i collected 45...damn you. xD
[QUOTE=kareem98;4270298]I kept going forward and WWWOOOOAAAH there was a spider spawner :O (I found a dungeon) and wwwwoaaaAAAAH a Spider Jockey came out!!!!![\quote] well that sucks. same thing happen to me, only it was zombies and creepers that killed me.
I turned to peaceful... I broke the spawner and I went to open the chests and WWoooOOOaaAAAH! I found 2 saddles, a string, 3 piles of gunpowder, 4 pieces of bread, a golden apple and golden music disc.
I went out the dungeon... I kept going forwards and WoooOOOaaaAAHHH! I found 4 medium slimes! I killed 'em and I some slime Bawlz! I kept going forward and WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! !!
DIAMUNDZZZZ!!! I got 13 diamonds!

well i got 56 diamonds once.i was damn lucky that day i guess
I couldn't find the way out so I kept digging up and building down.... Until I got to the surface... I found 7 pumpkins and WWWWoooOOOaaaAAAH! 2 wolfz! so I tamed 'em
and I found my first house [\quote] so you meant that you made a house, got lost and found it or found a place to make your first house?
I got in it and I went to sleep I woke up and there was a creeper in the house! my wolfs were attacking it but it exploded and I died
And when I respawned my wolfs respawned with me but... did I mention that I found 2 wolfs? because they were 3 when I respawned! 6 zombies started to attack me but the 4 wolfs dealed..... wait... there are 4 wolfs now! holly sh** how did this happen?
My game started to lag and stop working... I closed the game and I started it again... and every time I play on that save when I move a bit the game stops working
I lost all my progress.... FU** YOU JAVA D:

Last edited by Xer0; Jun 26, 2011 at 06:11 PM.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
I dont play my minecraft but my brother.
but i help him making skins for it ...
he uploaded them on planetminecraft.com
just search for the user retasim if you want to see them
[Bleu] Terraria
Talk about terraria here.
Probably because it's nearly as epic as minecraft

and don't spam.

I am frequently online here:
K, though seeing as how I've never heard of the game and everyone has different tastes, I'd like to suggest that we change the title into "[Bleu] Gaming Chat" and not focus on a single game.
I agree with Rayleigh.

Minecraft and Terraria threads should be merged into one "[Bleu] Gaming Chat".