Toribash
Nope, wait yes!!!

*bou nce* *middlef inger**m iddlefinger**middlefin ger**t riggerhappy*

YEAH

I DID IT.
Sold my dog to join RRO
He likes chicken, you guys have to let him in

he also plays 4 times a weak
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
i do love chicken

and my replays are beast

here are more
-----
yea i skate board too o 360 is one of them

like to freerun also yeaaaaaaaah
Attached Files
syncro strike kinda.rpl (197.4 KB, 3 views)
o 360.rpl (184.2 KB, 6 views)
heli kick.rpl (80.0 KB, 4 views)
nowhere your going.rpl (175.5 KB, 3 views)
momentum is key.rpl (142.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by babybrownboy; Jul 12, 2011 at 08:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, i guess i will give this make up my own application thing a shot.

Name: Cowman101
Belt: Black
Forum/IRC/In-Game activity: All 10
Things I can bring to clan: Well im a graphic designer, maybe I can do some avatars or clan banners or just art for shits and giggles
Why I wanna join Atlantic: I want to finally join a clan, and Atlantic has a motherfucking awesome ass name.
Past Clans: Essence, Leader of Juice before I went hiatus.
Hobbies: Im a singer, and I am kinda a die hard gamer, so when im not on the forums/IRC/ingame, or im not singing and writing songs, im probably mindfucking all the people on the playstation network when i put black ops in and get a 7 killstreak with just ballistic knives.
Any other info: Unless you wanna know my goddamn life story, then no i think ive finished this shit.

Try to review this as quick as possible, because I dont exactly wanna wait. I dont like when people keep me waiting. The time I waste waiting for an answer is kind of time I could be using to look for other clans if you say no, or getting to know others in the clan and helping to contribute to the clan if you say yes.
I ♥ BenDover
"...then no i think ive finished this shit." - If you're using that offensively, then please don't try the badass approach.

"The time I waste waiting for an answer is kind of time I could be using to look for other clans if you say no." - ..saying that was a biiiiggg mistake.

"I dont like when people keep me waiting." - Nice attitude there.

Other than that, great app, and got my yes, Osta, Noob, do research into if he's applied to others, me lazy.
| tom |
Yeah i just kinda was straight forward with it. And to save you the research, the only recent clan i applied to was Coffee
I ♥ BenDover
just asking one more time am i in someone respond and if i am in send the invite to huggys not this guy because he is a white belt huggys my main guy is 2 dan

huggys
Originally Posted by cowman101 View Post
mindfucking all the people on the playstation network when i put black ops in and get a 7 killstreak with just ballistic knives.

Maan, you a hardcore motherfucker. Pwnz p33pz all day in modern cowadooty generic shooter #56.

Originally Posted by cowman101 View Post
Try to review this as quick as possible, because I dont exactly wanna wait. I dont like when people keep me waiting. The time I waste waiting for an answer is kind of time I could be using to look for other clans if you say no, or getting to know others in the clan and helping to contribute to the clan if you say yes.

Are you serious? Is this a joke? Why on earth would you put that in your application.
Shit was horrible yo.
I have no intention on being subtle with this, got my no.
Originally Posted by babybrownboy View Post
am i in
i dont want to lose my anol virginint

No.
Last edited by Ostakex; Jul 16, 2011 at 12:30 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]