Toribash
YAY kuna's back
also lets not make that our theme song it makes us look like an immature bunch of n00bs who "T@Lk L!3k l)!$" and have our keyboards stuck on Caps.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
I sent the invite to kuna myself, you guys were taking too long. I hope you dont mind.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Yup, us Seekers have that ability. /sarcasm *coff c0ff Aikido Teague c0ff coff*.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Hello SECRET
Well my name is Deadmau/Clate as you probably already discovered, I have been searching for a clan for quite some time now and I have reason believe that SECRET is the right clan for me I think SECRET would benefit with a unique player like me, because of the skills I have attained during my time playing toribash which I will continue to mention below
My skills include artistic Texturing and 3d Modeling which I am currently learning
In game my favorite modes are Wushu although I’m not that good at it, Running and Aikido which I’m reasonably good at.
As you have progressed downwards reading my App I bet you want to know a little about my personality, my actual name, age, hobbies etc.
Well my name is David Rege and I’m a 12 year old male who has currently just completed the 7th Grade and in couple of months will be joining the 8th Grade.
I’m quite respectable, Funny but I could also be serious depending on the situation, humble, and not to forget smart or at least I think I am.
My hobbies include fishing, swimming, mountain climbing, up sailing, playing soccer, drawing and finally just having fun in general.
I think that’s about what I have to say I hope you make the right decision and if all turns out well I’m looking forward to working beside you guys.
thx dead for applying for secret. our background group will talk with you to discuss any alts or mishaps you may have or have not encountered.
I see you finaly posted that app. The background check is discussing.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I sent the invite to kuna myself, you guys were taking too long. I hope you dont mind.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I see you finaly posted that app. The background check is discussing.

double thank you ejm, i wasnt the last one to accept him or i woulda done it that very moment *cough * Aikido *cough*
No problem. I'm always here to help.

/offtopic : hmmm is me or do I see 2 coughs on aikido?
Last edited by EJM; Jul 10, 2011 at 08:50 PM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I like the application. First impressions from me are very good so far. Although you could have done without the caps on Secret. Still, very nice.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?