Toribash
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Your app had nothing I really wanted to see. Before applying again please to in #raid in IRC and have a chat with us.

But the this guy is make a textures and am nice guy! I say yes.
Quit, probably.
Hello raid !

My name is Abizard, no, I'm not a dumbass, I'm 14, and live in Indonesia (GMT+7). I play 5-7 Hours a day, and i play everyday. You can see mee often in 500 TC tourney, i only play there or play with friend. And I'm a black belt.

More thing about me...

A single boy, have a good manner, a blogger, coffee addict, and a book lover (mostly comedy and non fitction) I like cake... and i love to sleep. And my special talent is making texture, and make .Gif (animated pictures)

Why I choose this epic clan?

Well i don't wanna talk many shit here, this clan and all of player inside, is a pro, and not like other clan, this clan seems very active.

What I like to do now?

waiting for your answer

Well that's it, hope you like it

some of my replay... and if you see [Bleu] tag... well, I'm no longer with bleu since 1 month ago
Attached Files
coolg.rpl (73.4 KB, 2 views)
toriabiz`1.rpl (65.9 KB, 4 views)
brutal.rpl (71.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by toriabiz; Jul 6, 2011 at 09:22 AM. Reason: forget something
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
ok
-----
mm.. may i know why i got rejected?
Last edited by toriabiz; Jul 6, 2011 at 09:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Because of this:

[17:23:50] * toriabiz (webchat@C2A8609A.2109E64E.371662E7.IP) has joined #support
[17:24:12] <toriabiz> someone know how to get IRC acses?
No to everyone who applied after usimm. Anymore posting in our board will be classed as clan invasion and infracted as such. Thank you.