Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
I'm good with you being an Ally but, but It is important that you post and keep up activity.

Major allies list clean up, if you want to be put back on the list post here.

Are you sure about this? I dont think a clean-up is necessary. I think cleaning up the list will basicly remove everyone who is an ally except Danzos and trikskier who MAY notice the clean-up.
Ishi
Saint
Boredpayne
SkulFuk
Kristis133
David
Ponzo
Erth
Wolf
TomPaine
firebolty
Hagan
Luminusian
Kamura
Eason
Lindzee
Jetsnix
Leonardo
trikskier
Danzos

[C3]
[SyN]
[Guardians]
[Extreme]
[Tint]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Coffee lost, its spot when you went active Lucent! But with you back its back up top and with more awesome people such as Tehpixel and such. We just need to be active is all!
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Its sad to see you leave but I see why as we ALL can be inactive, but you were pretty damn cool Mater! Good luck where ever you go and remember us all down here in Coffee!
All of them are possible, but that doesnt me we will let it happen.
I like to belive that coffee will get more members and become more active, but if we follow on a fast track of quitting members there might be a good chance we will die from inactivity.

JUST TO RESTATE MY POSITION: I WILL ONLY LEAVE THIS CLAN WHEN IT HAS COMPLETELY DIED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Exactly! I just believe we are having a bad time, it'll get reved up again and we'll be as active as we were on our Dsc!