Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Uhh, typing /inv doesn't mean that you are suddenly exempt from being charged with invasion. As such, further posting in this thread by you will result in the deletion of all posts made here by you, retroactively and in the future.
What Giantz actually means is that the door for British entry into [T] was broken when Marco tried waddling in.
phoenix i am not black am mixed so the thing you said on the page befor should not matter.................

every one should like eachother no matter what color they are like i like everyone just i like fried chicken alittle more.
You are obviously of a high enough percentage of african heritage that your hunger for fried chicken is still your main focus in life. Perhaps in a few generations, or a single generation if they are lucky enough to be born with albinism, one of your descendants will be white enough to join [T]. Until then, good luck finding yourself a suitably white woman to bear your children, you're gonna need it.
If I was rascist I would hate your race. I don't hate your race, I just don't want it mingling with any of our races, that's all. We only let Giantz be around our white folk because of silly equal opportunity.
Can I join please?
-----
nvm
Last edited by kidbuu32; Jul 1, 2011 at 01:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Eye for an eye, Tooth for a tooth, Evil for Evil.
hello, i would like to join [T] because long ago i lost the first letter of my name in a horrible car accident and you all are what i need to go on in life

notice: yes is the only answer to this application