Toribash
View Poll Results: What is the minimum requirement of being active?
at least 1 post per month
2 Votes / 13.33%
at least 1 post in 2 weeks
1 Votes / 6.67%
at least 1 post per week
4 Votes / 26.67%
at least 3 posts per week
5 Votes / 33.33%
at least 1 post per day
3 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by JakDRipper View Post
So...the belt requirements will lower or stay the same?!

as said before. "same"
I am evil.
yes the same. black belt is not imposible to get and keeps out players that dont know anything bout toribash yet.
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?
Originally Posted by Vandetta View Post
yes the same. black belt is not imposible to get and keeps out players that dont know anything bout toribash yet.

Affirmative. and its best to keep out people that don't know about clans yet because they aren't sure of what clans are yet.
Last edited by Polybius; Jun 29, 2011 at 06:30 PM.
I am evil.
The post limit should somewhat help with that.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
hmm thats actually a good thing about a post count then. (one of the few imo) what if we made the post count minimum 50? youd still have a really good idea of what happens in the forums and about clans and stuff. but its a little more leanient and then we act harder on inactive members. well first we need to act and looks like kicking inactive members after 3 months sounds reasonable. also what about ingame only members. like violentz? we aren't an ingame only clan...
confUseD?
Hmmm... I think that we need to try and recruit people who have played the game for a long time. We need to search for really skilled players, not just fresh black belts. I'm not sure about the ingame only members. I've been wondering what to do with them for a while.
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
thats fine. and that means we will be a small clan. so we cant think we are inactive if nothing much happened in a week. we can begin to worry after a month or even 2 months if theres a small amount of posts.

interpreting the poll: looks like the clan thinks we need about 2 posts a week per person. thats about 20 posts a week we should get from the 50% active members. hell we get almost that in a day sometimes
confUseD?
Originally Posted by Vandetta View Post
... hell we get almost that in a day sometimes

that is so true its almost false. . due to the fact we surpass that limit beyond whats expected.
I am evil.