Toribash
Hey swex o/
So yeah, could you pm me or post here a full detail of why you would like to join jolly and why you applied to clan first
Last edited by Erth; Jun 26, 2011 at 04:19 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Already pm'd brucia about it.
-----
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Ok so since we're your rebound clan I will vote 100% no. I don't think it's a good idea to take the rejects from another clan.

They rejected me since i didn't know most of the members, it had nothing to do with my personality.
Last edited by Swexx; Jun 26, 2011 at 04:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Swexxy, we are discussing you in private. Try to stay active and seek as many of us as you can during your online sessions.
I R IRONMAN
State what mods you can play. I play all mods
State whats your belt (At least 7th Dan). I am a 2nd dan but I saw ferrock and erth join so I thought I might have a chance.
State your reason for wanting to join JollyRoger. I want to join jollyR cause you all are very skilled and respectful. I am seeking a permanent clan, one that I can feel that i am with true friends.
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of. I was in SOS with my friend but that is it.
State why u left that clan. It died.
State if you had any earlier accounts (including the names of those accounts).
I used the account thresher only to go into IRC cause my account was hacked.
State what happened to those accounts. its not mine :P
State if you have bought Qi. nope
State if you have bought an account with higher Qi than your original account. I don't buy account's it is against the rules.
State past infractions/bans. None that is recent. I just came back from inactivity.
State your timezone. -7
State your age. 16 turning 17 in august
Forum activity. I am going to be super active.
In game avtivity. same
Vouchers (The guy who invited you). I was not invited.
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that). I might start replay making.
Some replays. I will post one of each official mod Tk wushu aikido lenshu.
And finally state something about youself,that you would like us to know.

I rage a little bit when I lose in duels like I say fuck :O
Upload the replays?
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
I forgot I deleted my old replays I have to make new ones. .

Swex you want to play?
Attached Files
Decap with easy Skeet.rpl (109.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by powerpull2; Jul 17, 2011 at 12:04 PM.
Originally Posted by powerpull2 View Post
That one was horrible I think I got stupider while watching it.

learn to make legit replays or please do not post replays at all.

Your just making your self look lazy and noobie.

Your comment on the replay thread on one of our members. Sorry but I don't think this is the right approach when joining a clan, to be so rude to one of its members. Especially considering that you think of us as a skilled and respectful clan.

And yeah post some replays. I don't like your application so far but maybe you make up for it with some really impressive skills.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Your comment on the replay thread on one of our members. Sorry but I don't think this is the right approach when joining a clan, to be so rude to one of its members. Especially considering that you think of us as a skilled and respectful clan.

And yeah post some replays. I don't like your application so far but maybe you make up for it with some really impressive skills.

I have seen dropkick troll and treat others worse.

You guys are skilled and respectful but him I think he need to work on it.

He was cool a long time ago :P
Does it matter how drop treats somebody when you are the one trying to impress us?

Originally Posted by powerpull2 View Post
You guys are skilled and respectful but him I think he need to work on it.

As an applicant to us, do you really think you're in the position of suggesting something like that? Drop is skilled and respectful with the people he may find worthy of it and so far, as his clanmate, I see no misconduct in his behavior.