Toribash
It's really sad to see you go, man. But hopefully things will turn out, you'll have some sort of interest to play again and join back up

See you around.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Let's just hope this is like aakash and hurt's thing (coming back after leaving). But be sure to keep in touch with us narhawl. And yeah forum branch isn't that much out of your league so... get them posts.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Computer is back going to the lake later so I won't be terribly active today, but tomorrow I'll have all the tb time in the world.
Where do squirrels go during hurricanes?
I'll post here because I'm most likely not going to be able to keep up my activity. The summer rush is starting and work needs more people for longer hours. My shifts have really picked up and as much as I'd love to sit at home hanging out here, I need money. So I'll be really busy with work. I'll get on when I can (meaning after work for a while) but it'll probably be limited to forum use with a bit of in-game activity when I don't have work the next day.

And, well, yeah. That's it, not much I can do about it, but I'll be staying fairly forum active (for the most part) this means I'll only be active in the forum events, except the summer tourney of Teagues. My event will be shut down unless someone wants to take over (Pm me if you want to).

Also, I'm sure everyone is wondering. I'm going to have to forfeit the bet. Yes, Aikido has lost. If people want, I could stay in, but because my computer time will be severely limited I wont stand a chance. I'll also post in the sticky Bet thread to let others know. Very sorry about the disappointment.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
I'm back From my one day out of the forum... but I'm back. The forum is still giving me some errors and is a bit slow to load but I am able to see the new stuff and post. If this happens again I'll let you know.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I'm going to be gone till about tuesday or wednesday of next week on a family vacation.
OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?