Toribash
Yeah. Probably sooner.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Evening.

First of all, hello. My personal life isn't of any consequence, so I'd rather leave it out. Don't take it as lack of effort; I just don't feel the need to share personal information for something like this. I hope you understand.

I'm not that talented. I'm new to Toribash and have virtually no marketing or texture skills. I hope that's okay, because I just want a social group to hang out with. You all seem at least at-par most of the time, and it seems like a good start. I have a lot of free time, so I can generally participate in events and such. I do have experience with forums, as I've been part of various other communities for a while now. I believe I have many common interests (Minecraft, Terarria, mainstream media and games and varying opinions about each) so I should probably get along well. I tend to socialize fine and I'm generally calm and not sporadic or angry often, so that shouldn't be in issue. I have access to IRC and the Toribash server, so that isn't an issue.

I'd rather answer any other questions from here. I hope you consider me.

P.S.: Replays may be available if you need them.
Name : DarkDemonx | Mike
belt : 3rd Dan Black Belt
usercard:
Activity Ingame : High , forums : medium
past clans : Element
favorite mods : Aikidobigdojo.tbm and lenshu3.tbm

I Chose This Clan Because : because c3 is one amazing clan , and c3 will improve my skills and this clan is very important , this clan is better than rawr , hack tsk , why ? because this is the c3 age evebory want to join c3 and i wanna help and learn with the c3 members

C3 should accept me because : because my activity ingame is very high , and i'm one good player , aikidobigdojo *rank 97* judo * rank under 31* and global rank is under 100 , but i belive this clan will improve my skills , and i will help and learn with c3 members

self introduction : hm 'im from brazil , because this my english is bad , but i'm one good player , i play toribash everyday , and evebory love me xD
Attached Files
event madman.rpl (219.9 KB, 4 views)
i suck.rpl (24.9 KB, 4 views)
Jeeni s2.rpl (76.1 KB, 3 views)
darkcombo_final.rpl (308.8 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
Okay, Here goes everything. Im not good at applications but ill do my best.

Im Pidda, 13 years old.
I joined toribash sometime in December 2010 and i love it, Im a 2nd dan black belt, almost 3rd.
I have 3 pets, and i love animals...My timezone is GMT+5 and im active atleast 2/3 hours a day usually its usually alot more. I was in the clan ICOF before applying for C3 but ICOF had more than half of its members in active so I left. I play 1 hour a day in game and have no infractions at all in the last half a year and id love to kick it with you guys. I am decent at making stuff on gimp. I like to draw things and I'm almost always drawing on my copies while at school . I like to play soccer at school and with friends after school also. I like to make paper planes and throw them out of the window of my room cause I like to see where it goes and I like narwhals.
I hope you guys consider my app.

I'll criticize this application later, but to keep it short: No.

Originally Posted by Ragnavox View Post
Evening.

First of all, hello. My personal life isn't of any consequence, so I'd rather leave it out. Don't take it as lack of effort; I just don't feel the need to share personal information for something like this. I hope you understand.

I'm not that talented. I'm new to Toribash and have virtually no marketing or texture skills. I hope that's okay, because I just want a social group to hang out with. You all seem at least at-par most of the time, and it seems like a good start. I have a lot of free time, so I can generally participate in events and such. I do have experience with forums, as I've been part of various other communities for a while now. I believe I have many common interests (Minecraft, Terarria, mainstream media and games and varying opinions about each) so I should probably get along well. I tend to socialize fine and I'm generally calm and not sporadic or angry often, so that shouldn't be in issue. I have access to IRC and the Toribash server, so that isn't an issue.

I'm also too lazy to criticize this application in detail. Neutral at the moment, but leaning toward a yes.

Originally Posted by qwerty381 View Post
Haha, well thanks to the people that said yes,
How many people total need to say yes for me to get in?

Simply put, you need more yes's than no's.

In about a month it will be decided if I get in or not?

Normally sooner. Depends on how many votes you get.

Originally Posted by DarkDemonx View Post
usercard:

I Chose This Clan Because : because c3 is one amazing clan , and c3 will improve my skills and this clan is very important , this clan is better than rawr , hack tsk , why ? because this is the c3 age evebory want to join c3 and i wanna help and learn with the c3 members

C3 should accept me because : because my activity ingame is very high , and i'm one good player , aikidobigdojo *rank 97* judo * rank under 31* and global rank is under 100 , but i belive this clan will improve my skills , and i will help and learn with c3 members

self introduction : hm 'im from brazil , because this my english is bad , but i'm one good player , i play toribash everyday , and evebory love me xD

Quick criticism: We don't care about ingame ability, rank, mod specialties, etc...

I still don't see the reason why you want to join C3. A real reason, at least.

Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
I'll criticize this application later, but to keep it short: No.

No, I really doubt you will. It is unfair to the applicant that you are telling them "no" without reasons so that they may better themselves for future encounters.
no
Sorry to butt in, but does it really matter? Why should LastGod, or really anyone, have to take responsibility for another person? He said he would later. You should wait until it becomes clear whether or not he will. If he does, okay. If he doesn't, it's not really any of your business.
-----
That was probably a little out of line.
Last edited by Ragnavox; Jun 11, 2011 at 08:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
usercard:

90% of your application is in-game related....
no
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Evening.

Sorry to butt in, but does it really matter? Why should LastGod, or really anyone, have to take responsibility for another person? He said he would later. You should wait until it becomes clear whether or not he will. If he does, okay. If he doesn't, it's not really any of your business.
-----
That was probably a little out of line.

^I really like this guy :3, I say yes.

Reason?
Does seem harmless, no problem with grammar as far as i can see and he may actually have some forum experience...Besides, he is kind of funneh :>

Also, personal information is not a requirement as far as I know. If you want to share any of this with us that is 100% up to you, no one can force you.

Okay, Here goes everything. Im not good at applications but ill do my best.

Im Pidda, 13 years old.
I joined toribash sometime in December 2010 and i love it, Im a 2nd dan black belt, almost 3rd.
I have 3 pets, and i love animals...My timezone is GMT+5 and im active atleast 2/3 hours a day usually its usually alot more. I was in the clan ICOF before applying for C3 but ICOF had more than half of its members in active so I left. I play 1 hour a day in game and have no infractions at all in the last half a year and id love to kick it with you guys. I am decent at making stuff on gimp. I like to draw things and I'm almost always drawing on my copies while at school . I like to play soccer at school and with friends after school also. I like to make paper planes and throw them out of the window of my room cause I like to see where it goes and I like narwhals.
I hope you guys consider my app.

We can see that you have some hobbies and all, but we'd love to know exactly why you'd like to join us?

Also, you seem alright, quite good grammar and have no infractions (if what you says is true). Try to keep it that way...I really can't think of more to say about this app, so lets wait for more C3 members to criticize your application.

usercard:

How exactly would we improve your skills? That statement is pretty silly...

I can see that there is a lot of people that want to join us, but most of them just join because they want to be in a clan considered popular so that they can get profit from it...I cannot see why we should accept you, your reason to join is quite dumb and in-game experience is something we couldn't care less about.

Final conclusion: No.
Last edited by Fenris; Jun 11, 2011 at 04:35 PM.