Toribash
Can i join please. I am brown belt but I have won without noobing lots of masterbelts and 10 dan ( (Damned) Xandr has rank 4 ). thanks.
Можно мне присоединиться? Хотя у меня коричневый пояс, я валил мастербулов и 10 данов (у одного был ранк 4, может знаете (Damned) Xandr) так что от пояса мало что зависит. я неплох в большинстве стандартных модов. сппасибо за внимание)
-----
  • What is your real name? Dmitriy
  • How much Qi you got?
  • What year were you born? Moskow
  • Where are you from? (Country would be enough)Russia
  • What is your GMT?I dont know what is it
  • What is your favorite mod? Judo
  • What are your professions? (Texture, Replay, Movie & etc.)(Give us examples if possible)
  • If you've been in any clan before, What was it, What was the reason you left and What was your rank in that clan?
  • I have not been in any clan
  • If there are any other information you can give us about yourself, Feel free to tell us? ok. i am broun belt but i have won without noobing lots of masterbelts and 10 dans ( damned Xandr was rank4) also i am not bad in standart mods. i play only in relax. If it is important i am clever in live and have prizes from many breyn competitions.) i am not bad in making replays
Hiyah, gais. Whats up? :P I decided to check on you guys out of boredom and FC threatening me to spam my pm box back in February that i do not ever look at anyway since I haven't been on TB for like a half a year or so.

On a scale from one to ten (AKA 1-10) how much inactive are you? :P

Also whats the deal with the ponies? ._.
Nothing to see here.
hia, rozman, long time no spaming! nice to see you, we are MAX inactive (whitout being dead that is) so about nine out of ten (aka IX/X)

ponies are goods meanest creatures evil as only the llama itself (hampa tries to attract small girls i think, theyr dads wont say no to give them the visa so they can be fresh online, fat smelly sluts they are rl you see)

peace
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Originally Posted by Rozbickon View Post
Hiyah, gais. Whats up? :P I decided to check on you guys out of boredom and FC threatening me to spam my pm box back in February that i do not ever look at anyway since I haven't been on TB for like a half a year or so.

On a scale from one to ten (AKA 1-10) how much inactive are you? :P

Also whats the deal with the ponies? ._.

I fucking hate you for answering your PMs 4 months after they were sent.

Just get your ass in Omega and help boost this freaking activity.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
@Hazelbud - Hiyah hazel I see you haven't changed much. :P And yeah MAX INACTIVE sounds pretty inactive...

@FC - Love ya too man. :P I could seeing as i have nothing better to do (and i kind of have to seeing as you will give me shit if i ever go on steam again...) just i don't know if i would stay long...

Who would you say is most "active"/"semi-active" out of the current members?
Nothing to see here.
Me, I and myself.

Oh and Hazel, Ruad (waaaay too worried about exams though) and Orfeas.

Yeah, that's about it.

Oh, and get on steam. NOW.

True Story.
Exactly cause chatting on steam will totally help the clan become less inactive! :P

As to the clan i suggest making more threads of a casual nature i mean theres a thread of Birdflu returning and leaving right next to eachother. By casual i mean like the short video one (that i didn't check out but i think i have a good idea of what it is) So it would be like of recent music listened to/favourite music, recent GAME(not gameS cause you will run out of material that way :P)youve played/favourite game, flash games, you know the drill... If there are any then reviving old ones of this nature wouldn't be a bad idea. And just spamming them (with proper content ofcourse) and if needed using fake profiles to add variety and spice it up a bit. :P

Also... Where's Tom? I believe we found out he wasn't hit by a truck back when I was still here so he shouldn't be dead... TOM? WHERE ARE YOU!? God... oh god... ;_;
Last edited by Rozbickon; Jun 6, 2011 at 10:20 PM.
Nothing to see here.
Originally Posted by Rozbickon View Post
Exactly cause chatting on steam will totally help the clan become less inactive! :P

As to the clan i suggest making more threads of a casual nature i mean theres a thread of Birdflu returning and leaving right next to eachother. By casual i mean like the short video one (that i didn't check out but i think i have a good idea of what it is) So it would be like of recent music listened to/favourite music, recent GAME(not gameS cause you will run out of material that way :P)youve played/favourite game, flash games, you know the drill... If there are any then reviving old ones of this nature wouldn't be a bad idea. And just spamming them (with proper content ofcourse) and if needed using fake profiles to add variety and spice it up a bit. :P

Also... Where's Tom? I believe we found out he wasn't hit by a truck back when I was still here so he shouldn't be dead... TOM? WHERE ARE YOU!? God... oh god... ;_;

Jesus fuck, how about making some shorter posts?

All I got from that was fake profiles, variety and spice it up. This is not fucking facebook.

True Story.