Toribash
Your application wasn't really an application, but yeah I know you from adventure. Why not.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

/invade

I have to, I just have to note something

When I met Apollo in the first place he took an extremely negative attitude towards me having his reason as follows: "You were in C3 and all C3s are just spammers" I tried to reason with him about this but he kept on saying this is why he already dislikes me before really getting to know me- David can prove this as Apollo had the same kind of attitude against him because of this.

He's also a clanhopper/applied to numerous clans etc. Just don't even consider him. Sorry if you wouldn't have wanted me to randomly post here like this and I hope I didn't take this too far from the main point- it's just too much that after all this he decides to apply to the "clan he hates" .. that's all from me
Last edited by Jire; May 20, 2011 at 12:42 AM.
Lol, I have said that in my application sire jire

after glow helped me threw my problem and now seeing that they are all really cool people.

I am sorry jire. I misunderstood.

I have also talked to glow about the clan thing and she still said I can apply which I did.
Originally Posted by Jire View Post
/invade

I have to, I just have to note something

When I met Apollo in the first place he took an extremely negative attitude towards me having his reason as follows: "You were in C3 and all C3s are just spammers" I tried to reason with him about this but he kept on saying this is why he already dislikes me before really getting to know me- David can prove this as Apollo had the same kind of attitude against him because of this.

He's also a clanhopper/applied to numerous clans etc. Just don't even consider him. Sorry if you wouldn't have wanted me to randomly post here like this and I hope I didn't take this too far from the main point- it's just too much that after all this he decides to apply to the "clan he hates" .. that's all from me

I don't like clan hoppers that much. Thanks for tellings us about him, Jire. If you attempted to at least reason with Apollo and he refused to listen, well.... Meh.
This is why I don't want to criticize his application. It's not a great one, and I had heard about his bad reputation.

No to Apollo.

P.S. Jire, you're welcome to post here in C3's board. :3

Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
Lol, I have said that in my application sire jire

after glow helped me threw my problem and now seeing that they are all really cool people.

I am sorry jire. I misunderstood.

I have also talked to glow about the clan thing and she still said I can apply which I did.

You can apply, your chances of getting accepted just happen to be horribly low...
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Lastgod, who gave you the right to give someone invade rights?

Not that I really care because he's cool
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I understand your point Kyou and I won't be posting here but on rare occasions with invade tags unless it becomes easily recognizable that everyone is ok with me posting here sometimes.

Thanks anyways LastGod :3 All good to you guys

Edit: oh I didn't read your post all in all hehe =P thx for your acceptance as well Kyou ^^
Last edited by Jire; May 20, 2011 at 01:34 AM.
Also, I do not think It is clan hopping I am just looking for somewhere to stay.

Blah, again another ruined gl c3 bye bye
Last edited by Lemon; May 20, 2011 at 12:42 PM.
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
Also, I do not think It is clan hopping I am just looking for somewhere to stay.

Blah, again another ruined gl c3 bye bye

So quick to assume you're rejected.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
I am assuming because, this has happened to me 6 time before I get a bunch of yesses then last some one posts talking shit and then boom im rejected.

also head in irc pl0x I have been there for the last couple days getting to know everybody and such me kuttle and sam are about to vid chat L