Toribash
Ok then. Not gonna try to help you get TC ever again xD
Sorry about that :3
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

So who's on this whole "end of the world tomorrow" thing? I'm interested in hearing your opinions on the topic.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Whoever buys into that... I can take your worldly possessions since you wont be needing them any more... right?
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Lol the thing is the world aint ending tomorrow, it's supposed to be when god takes people up who aren't damned, and on Dec 21st the world ends^^
Retired player
But December 21 was proven that it was the end of the Mayan calendar, not the supposed end of the world. And think about it: The Mayan's wrote that calendar for thousands of years after them. Don't you think that perhaps the Mayans just got bored or something? Maybe they decided that the world wouldn't last that long, and therefore decided to stop writing the calendar. Or perhaps chiselling because they didn't have paper back then. Just saying. :3
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
But December 21 was proven that it was the end of the Mayan calendar, not the supposed end of the world. And think about it: The Mayan's wrote that calendar for thousands of years after them. Don't you think that perhaps the Mayans just got bored or something?

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I THINK
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........