Toribash
Originally Posted by lolpants View Post
Rickyz: Basically Psycho was kicked, Reaper277 was put in charge. VorteX was pronounced dead by reaper. I come out of fucking no where, dig VorteX out of a shallow grave, and used my chest paddles of justice. I was soon joined by many members including Psycho. We got power back from lulu and I dunno why but I just let Psy be leader. He deserves it. Anyways that kinda sums up a fair amount of what happened.

Well heres what lolpants in more sophisticated and better sounding words. . .

Iceblitz was the first leader. mysteriously he left. . .and lulu held the throne. . .He was cruel and was twisting VorteX into something beyond repair. . .Lulu grew tired and quit leaving reaper277 in his place. . .Which was soon proclaimed dead. . .then out of the darkness. . lolpants with shovel in hand began to grave dig for the once lost VorteX . . . Taking it to his twisted lab resurrecting the once dead beast. . .In which psyckho was then placed in control of it. . untill now he has not been able to so he has left me and lolpants to make sure it stays stable. .
I am evil.
Well; I'm still here, But since my inactivity period seems a little bit longer than I expected, I putted drone36 an lolpants. For now, you guys are like co leaders. You have the same rights as if you were. That's why I created the Council. The Council is a coleader, somehow.

I miss playing with you guys, seriously.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Originally Posted by drone36 View Post
Well heres what lolpants in more sophisticated and better sounding words. . .

Iceblitz was the first leader. mysteriously he left. . .and lulu held the throne. . .He was cruel and was twisting VorteX into something beyond repair. . .Lulu grew tired and quit leaving reaper277 in his place. . .Which was soon proclaimed dead. . .then out of the darkness. . lolpants with shovel in hand began to grave dig for the once lost VorteX . . . Taking it to his twisted lab resurrecting the once dead beast. . .In which psyckho was then placed in control of it. . untill now he has not been able to so he has left me and lolpants to make sure it stays stable. .

That is just amazing.

And I couldn't have done it if it weren't for...hell basically everyone. Thanks for keeping this place alive guys. *manly tear
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
And I couldn't have done it if it weren't for...hell basically everyone. Thanks for keeping this place alive guys. *manly tear

two many manly tears. . you've shed 1 too many. .this is why i wont program emotions.
I am evil.
/me puts a bucket under lolpants
whew, good thing I stopped the flooding
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Originally Posted by rickyz View Post
/me puts a bucket under lolpants
whew, good thing I stopped the flooding

And you saved me from short circuit. good job.
I am evil.
Originally Posted by Psyckho View Post
Well; I'm still here, But since my inactivity period seems a little bit longer than I expected, I putted drone36 an lolpants. For now, you guys are like co leaders. You have the same rights as if you were. That's why I created the Council. The Council is a coleader, somehow.

I miss playing with you guys, seriously.

Originally Posted by rickyz View Post
U late mr.....

Originally Posted by Psyckho View Post
He didn't said he left again. Sooo we can't know for sure. Better than ignoring him too.

Man I really wish you would join back Ice...

LET IT BE KNOWN LOLPANTS HAS SHED A MANLY TEAR FOR THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Like I said, I am not leaving again without telling anyone, but Im also not staying very active. Like I said, Ill hop on your servers ever few days to say hi, play a few matches, but other then that I cannot dedicate full time yet
Proud Ex-Leader of VorteX
Originally Posted by Iceblitz View Post
Like I said, I am not leaving again without telling anyone, but Im also not staying very active. Like I said, Ill hop on your servers ever few days to say hi, play a few matches, but other then that I cannot dedicate full time yet

Sounds good. still trying to see if you can join us again.
I am evil.