Toribash
We had a talk and had a change of heart, so you were rejected. Sorry.
Pretty sure I invited you weeks ago.

Hardy512: Sorry, but it's a no from me.
Last edited by Ostakex; May 15, 2011 at 08:02 PM.
MY APPLICATION

Hi, I Hamra is the nickname in the game, but in reality my name is Marco Monteverde come from Sardinia and I would like to join this clan because I had already heard from many players in tournaments in Aikido or Taekkyon so I decided to make the My own application on this Clan.

I'm fifteen years old and my passions are football, video games, tennis, martial arts and hockey because I've done this before and so now do these sports to pass the time with my friends who are continuing.

They are up from 2009 with Toribash brucelee10, but I was scam and so now I moved in Hamra, in the case of Share ban use so I will keep in touch with you and my friends in Toribash.

Toribash Black Belt are in 1171 with Qi and Win Ratio of 51.15 and a rank of 5016. If you want to see my card here's the picture.

And here is my replay, can be found at the end of the application.

And with that I finished, I greet you from my side.

~Hamra

Ostakex Moderated Message:
Please read the first post more clearly.
"If you post an application we also require you to join our IRC channel and have a word with either Ostakex, Castra or Noob."
The link to our webchat is in said post and I'll be on for c.a. an hour more tonight and then all day tomorrow.
Attached Files
hamra's epicness.rpl (104.9 KB, 4 views)
boomhit 180 + dismemberment.rpl (119.8 KB, 5 views)
bodysplit.rpl (126.5 KB, 4 views)
combact on the home 2.rpl (139.8 KB, 4 views)
no hands.rpl (173.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Ostakex; May 16, 2011 at 10:05 PM.
Whats with all the random boldiness? All in all that was a pretty ugly app, not that we dont appreciate the effort, but jesus, just tell us about yourself or some shit, like a normal person. (Not that we emphasize random wordsin a sentence or anything ever :P)
Oh, it brings more attention to the words that matter.
But it is kinda random.
Anyway, I'm not sure yet, but I'll likely give a yes. ;0
wat a crappy gaem
wut wre u thinkin
Didn't attend to the required IRC chat, did a background check and didn't like what I saw.
Good effort with the app though.
Rejected!
Hi my name is ninorossii as you can sse from my name... i'm 12 years old boy from finland,europe !abd i like this clan a lot cause i just love the Name <3 i'm very active on forums and irc and i do replays but i still don't know how to put them on posts ? can someone of your clan tell me?my belt is brown and qi is 722 abd here's my user card...and my GMT is +3... i love Soccer and thats the reason i a bit in active but still in my tourneys i can check forum...

Last edited by NinoRossii; May 20, 2011 at 08:49 PM.
Back on top
naw, i dont reckon you have what we want for the clan to be honest, you joined the IRC chat, so kudos, but you made no real effort to talk to us and then disconnected, so i dont know what you expected really.

No.