Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Some of my works:

Threw this in for the hell of it, even though it's not mine

I haven't made a texture in a long time due to me being too lazy to download GIMP becuase of a system crash.
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
First: Eye is awesome. Background doesn't fit.
Second: Something is bothering me with the effects..
Third: Yummy. But the border isn't so good.
Fourth: Either "EWW" or "OH GAWD MY EYES ARE ON FYAAH"
Fifth: Zomg an ORLY Baby.

Optimum would be combining second and third. I feel great potential from those two :P
Work on your effects and text! (Don't mind me, I've been visiting the 'Signature makin' forums lately. (Tech-GFX) (I've been trained to notice this kinda stuff. Wanna see my works?)

-Oh, and if someone could provide me with a good Toribash 'render', I bet I could make an awesome banner for the mob :P

Render: Cut-out of a image, like Naruto out of a Naruto wallpaper. Without the background.
Last edited by joonveen; May 11, 2008 at 04:08 PM.
Thought of an idea for sigs. For people that have the prime thing. (click on them). It also took ages to get the placement right on the middle. (ccliu)

i would love to make some tks off heads, but ive only sold 2, one for some blood to my friend coolcow and the other was some easy black head w/ red eyes off a request so i gave it to owyna for free... but i would like to join
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Well...Then I have the record for most oreos crumbed in my ass...

.erutangis ruoy otni ti etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone diputs ruoy fI
My Head Shop
I started selling full body texture I made for 1k each. And while i was in school, I would think and draw up designs to do when I got home.

And