Toribash
yea la noire is the next big sandbox game but i dont think its going to stand up to the expectations and from what ive seen i think the greats like GTA4 and just cause 2 will still be better

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
LA Noire looks nice,a mistery game where you need to find out who is the murderer,be a detective and go after suspicious footprints,all this with some action.

i like mistery games most when in the end we think:Oh,no it was this guy all over the time! and i never even saw him like suspicious!

alright admittedly the story on la noire is better than the story of just cause 2 but the gameplay in just cause 2 is legendary. Also saints Row 3 will completely pwn la noire (from what ive seen)
honestly im not very impressed by la noire. Its just another sandbox game with no defining features that jump out at you to seperate it from the rest. What happenes after you complete the story? nothing.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
la noire seens fine... but yeah saints row 3 omg that will be da game...
i´m actually more concerned with the next assassins creed that may only come in 2012!

Ah and i need to play resident evil darkside chronicles for wii
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
I wasn't sure whether to put this in the youtube thread or this thread, but i think it works better here.
Trippiest minecraft mod i've ever scene
OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
Duuuuuude... lol tripping balls indeed
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.