Gmt: +10
Ban/Frac History: 2 infractions for useless posts
Forum/Irc Activity: out of 10
Forum: 8
IRC: 3
Past Clans: Heartless, Extreme, Pirates, Essence, Hunters
Best Mod: aikido
Talents: texture recolouring
Why do you want to join?: because i think i have waht it takes to be apart of this clan
Why should I let you?: it up to you if you let me join or not
Info about yourself: My name is Kameron Bannister. Im 14 years old and i go to Stanthorpe State High, so im inactive during the week. Im usually a calm person, but certain things set me off
Replays (3):

If your going to apply for a clan at least take off your past clan in your signature.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I knew that >.>
Any SP(singleplayer) replays?
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nah make some.
We don't know if its really your alt.
Good luck.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2-3 Should be fine.
Guess he didnt want to join bad enough
Last edited by Deadmau5; May 15, 2011 at 07:22 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]