Toribash
WOAH.

The toribash logo is crap because its off color with the purple.
I love the purple background (cuz the detail n' stuff) and the scribbles add an extra Flaavvoourrrr.
I think fluid blood in some replays look terrifying.
Falcon punch was not a punch and the way you set up the kick looked very messy.
Lunge! was sweet the spins were made up out of pure awesomeness
I'm back bitches!!!
Guess who's back ladies!!!
I'm coming back at monday!!!!!!!
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
Lunge was pretty epic. haha i wish i was better at SP, instead of just pwning at MP
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
pretty cool zycosi but messy and you looked like you were moving around every were
The tricking was bad but i think thats because you were focusing on the arm movement which still looked stiff most of the time, sorta.
I liked tricking 1 because the flips were pretty cool and your arms were moving more but not really realistically at times. i suggest you keep the arms relaxed and moving them in the right way at times (times are frames....)

Theres your your C&C i don't do it alot so sorry if i'm not really good at it or don't make sense.

This took me like less than five minutes but you can kinda see i'm moving my arms in the correct positions (mostly)
so it doesn't look very held
Attached Files
tricking halp kinda.rpl (117.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Macrid; May 13, 2011 at 03:11 AM.
Originally Posted by sidvicious View Post
Yea yea congratz. Get on the fuckin IRC . -.

You and pure don't get all spammeh. or in a argument. Do it on the IRC.

/offtopic (but not really) Please.

~PV2Caribou says the please is not needed, dont spam up our forums

Macrid says okay I fixed the please. lol
Last edited by Macrid; May 13, 2011 at 02:47 PM.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!111111!!!!1!!!111!!!!!