Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

actually i think the post count should be zero because there are some players who are good but dont know anything about the forum. like me XD i joined wicked with 0 posts haha
Hey play karate.tbm its fun!
Well tooki that was before when you guys were not official but you cant just accept everyone that comes in. Think about it If you get a player whos great at TB but doesnt ever post how is he usefull to you guys at all? he will never know when you guys are having a tourney or when you guys are doing a war or even show you if hes getting better at TB if possible at all. so i think you should go with ninja exept like this.

Black belt or higher
100+ posts
if lower then black must have a 50% win ratio or over unless there awesome/talented in some other way. That way you gotta stay open to those artists and Epic level players who dont have there BB yet.

at least you started being more active when you joined tooki therefore an academy would be useful to those to be able to prove themselvs as you did.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
wolf help me understand ur "on vacation" for 2 weeks but ur still an active posting member
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
I don't know, maybe because this clan is the reason that I never gave up on toribash. I kept on it because i liked the qualities of some of the members of the clan... But, since its official... It's just not the same. The lack of member respect has dropped greatly. We're not acting like a family anymore, we're acting like siblings. And also because i think this clan would not go so well without me, considering the fact that at-least 1/6 of wicked's total on-topic posts are from me.
The vacation's obviously not gonna fix this, so i may just leave anyway. But i can just try to avoid it for now.
Last edited by Smoshy_old; May 12, 2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
out of what? also yes floop. if they are artists and they are actiually good then we should accept them if they have maby 50+ posts. Howabout u gatta be atleast blue if have exeptional talen ingame or som other reason. also if they are well known then that will lower the expectation level a little.
Suck My Kick WICKED Suck My Kick
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

Suck My Kick WICKED Suck My Kick
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

Originally Posted by smoshy View Post
I don't know, maybe because this clan is the reason that I never gave up on toribash. I kept on it because i liked the qualities of some of the members of the clan... But, since its official... It's just not the same. The lack of member respect has dropped greatly. We're not acting like a family anymore, we're acting like siblings. And also because i think this clan would not go so well without me, considering the fact that at-least 1/6 of wicked's total on-topic posts are from me.
The vacation's obviously not gonna fix this, so i may just leave anyway. But i can just try to avoid it for now.

That was extremely conceited...
We've been the same since we've been official. It's just your view of things that's changed. Also.. lmao siblings are in the same family. Last, your statement about 1/6 of the on-topic posts of Wicked was very rude and a made up observation. If this was true, than 1/2 of the off-topic posts in Wicked come from you would also be true. Neither is not, infact, you've been off-topic at an extreme rate since we've been official and even while your no longer associated with the clan in anyway as pretending to have never met us.

The Office: This is an environment of welcoming, and you should just get the hell out of here.

Ha, I won't do that to you and I'm glad you take a liking to Wicked, but I just ask you to not post unless its important << which is a rule for members in some threads and all players that post on Wicked's board.
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Join the Survivors.SALE 15k HunterForces
^ true and wolf don't take what Nyster is saying as lack of respect for you. he is only speaking the truth, and you need to hear it and take it as constructive criticism.
Hey play karate.tbm its fun!