Toribash
i want to try out

Belt/Qi (User Card): Brown almost Black just so you know my rank isnt that

Past Clans: decoded
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): i dont think i have any
Infraction History: none
A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): my favorte mods are judo and aidkio
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays
Attached Files
epic fight.rpl (62.9 KB, 5 views)
flip and win.rpl (43.7 KB, 3 views)
Guys, we have enough of members yet I opened that thread to give you chance.
So if I was that kind I expect you to post at least decent applies :S
Ones like that above means: autoreject.
-----
Guys, we have enough of members yet I opened that thread to give you chance.
So if I was that kind I expect you to post at least decent applies :S
Ones like that above means: autoreject.
Last edited by Powas; May 7, 2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired
application form
Belt/Qi (User Card): blue belt: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...sername=q3w3e3

Past Clans: none
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): i have final cut (and can use it well-ish), i know how to use blender (3d modelling program)
Infraction History: never banned
A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc):
my in game name is q3w3e3 (not keweee) i am 13. i am in gmt +8 (china) i am American speak english and a small amount of Chinese and i am a blue belt. my favourite mods are aikido and judo
Replays:
Attached Files
cartwheel.rpl (49.0 KB, 5 views)
fLOL.rpl (59.7 KB, 4 views)
flip.rpl (38.0 KB, 4 views)
slam.rpl (46.1 KB, 4 views)
summary:

hello members of the clan [doc],
my in game name is q3w3e3 (not keweee) i am 13. i am in gmt +8 (china) i am American speak english and a small amount of Chinese and i am a blue belt. my favourite mods are aikido and judo

in real life my name is jack, i use blender (3d modelling program see www.blender.org)
i will model things for a small charge though.

simple application form:

Name: jack
Belt/Qi (User Card): blue
Past Clans: none
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): i can use blender quite well
Infraction History: never banned
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays

he applied to doc right before it died. In my eyes hees using CW as a 2nd priority. I say no.
Originally Posted by q3w3e3 View Post
A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc):
Replays:

FUCK YES
i am 14 my belt is brown and i have 565 q.i. i am awesome in editing videos and other techy stuff. i havent been in any other clans before this is actully my first aplication. i got my username in the war he went to konduz to fight and hes back. now its my username. first of all i love waffles :P and i want to get in a group thats united and powerful like this one. my favorite mod is sparr because i love that you have to be skilled to just get to your opponet. im good at tech stuff but i suck at toribash stuff like making threads so im sorry i cant get replays on this page but you can watch it on replays just type in cwwaffles to see the 3
-----
im the 2 who won the match duggboy17 is my younger bro
Last edited by Konduz; May 12, 2011 at 03:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump