Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wow that was nice you got in pretty cool only a few ppl did not want you to join I hope its different for me and I get in =D!
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Ugh have not gotten any new ones and the one I want to play is broken lol
I like supernatural even though they only play re runs now
This is what I made lol I dont have gimp on my pc and my other two are broke I must find a way to download it on this pc but for now I am stuck to normal paint lol =D!

Last edited by kaiokay; May 5, 2011 at 06:22 AM.
I remember my app...

Hi everyone,
I'm Trikskier, and here is my app. Before we get going, I’d just like to point out that outside of toribash I cannot live without coffee! So when I heard there was a clan named after my favorite thing ever, I knew that I at least had to apply here. But enough with that, let me show you guys what you really wanna judge me on.
Name: trikskier
Gmt: -8. I live in California, but also fly a lot back to Germany, mainly because my dad lives there, so occasionally I will be +1. In september though, I will be -5 because I am moving.
Forum/Irc/Ingame Activity: I have been becoming more and more active on forum, but back when I was noob, I didn’t know the forum existed, so I never posted. I started poking around the forum in January, and then made some posts here and there, but in the last month or so, I have become very active. I always have forum.toribash.com open on my browser, so I would say my forum activity is about an eight out of ten. I recently got an IRC client, and am now using IRC to chat with everyone. I would love to be able to become mod or something, but I don’t know how to. I would say that my IRC activity is also an 8 out of 10. I have been playing ingame since December of 2010, and absolutely love it. I play a lot ingame, and I use different mods, and am open to everything. I love the tourneys that go on, but I also don’t mind playing just for fun. I play at least two hours everyday, and my toribash is open when I should be doing homework :3. I would rate myself a 9.5/10 on ingame activity.
Past Clans: My first clan was [MFR], and from there on, I was a recruit inside of [addicted] for two weeks, but then they decided I wasn’t good enough to be part of the clan. I personally wanted to leave it at the same time, because about half the members were inactive, and they were very grounded on SP, which is not one of my great strengths. My last and final clan was [DaF]. I left them because they were kinda boring, not in a bad way, but the clan did not have anything to offer me.
Belt: I am currently a black belt, but am about 200 games away from 2nd dan black belt status.
Best Mod: I would have to say that my best mod is Judo, but I am also good at aikido, aikidobigdojo and ninjitsu. I am also good at shaolintwinswords, and other twinswords mods. I know they do not take much skill, but I played them when I was noob, and got pretty good at them.
Talents: Writing, replay making, ingame. I think myself to be quite good at writing, and would love to do anything for you guys. I started making replays about a month ago, and they are nothing special, but I have made some sick moves in them. I am quite good ingame I believe. When I try, I can usually win a match, even if they are a way higher belt than me.
Reason of joining: I don’t per say need a new clan, but it would certainly be awesome to be in one as cool as you. I have seen a lot of your members ingame, and you seem to be one of the fastest, if not the fastest clan growing around here. You guys are doing great for being official for a week, and I would really like to be a part of the ever growing clan. You have some great members in the clan, and I would be honored to be a part of it.
Why we must accept you: Because I love coffee, and I also love [c]offee. I will be fully dedicated to your clan, and will promise to do anything you ask me to do. Also, you must accept me because I know that deep down in your hearts, you know you love me.
General info about yourself: My name is Dylan and I am 15 years old. I am german and american, and speak both languages fluently. I currently live in California, after having recently moved here from Germany. I am in OSHI and BISH, and used to go to school with Zinx in the same grade. I kinda really like toribash, and I think I will stay with it for quite some amount of time.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this, and hopefully considering my application.

All the best,

Trikskier

I got no's, then went on trial
Wow triks bro longest app I have ever seen lol go see what I made out of a circle