Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Mazui hinted at a third season, but I'm going to be a realist and say that it probably won't happen D:
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Start watching Infinite Stratos, currently at episode 2 and I like it so far.
I would be happy if every single students in my school, except me, are female, ehehehehe.
- Finished Slam Dunk. Again a bad start, but got really good after second volume. Why do mangas tend to have sucky start? It annoys me. 8/10
- Finished Alive. Pretty sweet action adventure, even though sometimes pretty weird... Lots of + points for making a joke out of high and elementary schoolers fighting professional army men. I'll give it 7/10
- Finished Blaster Knuckle. I didn't really like the group stuff at the end (yeah, sounds weird because I'm not spoiling), but otherwise really good. Blaster knuckle sure is a badass gun!
- Caught up Toriko. At first I was hesitant of reading a manga about a world of food, but after reading it, it easily caught up to one of the top manga I have read so far. 9.5/10
- Started reading Prince of Tennis. Okay start. At least this time not filled with lame jokes.
- Dropped all Hiro Mashima's works... Fairy Tail, Rave Master, Monster Soul, Monster Hunter Orage are ones that I had in my list. I just don't like his joke and ecchi style... Sorry, I can't really explain any better than that.

I have been reading less stuff lately because I got Monster Hunter Tri. woohoo

Also, my to-read list in case someone's interested:

manga

...Feel free to suggest more manga for me ;o
Watching The World God Only Knows season one or two, just started it today but it's going to keep me busy for a bit while I was for new episodes to be released for my ongoings.

It's decent, though, only got two episodes done.