Toribash
Yeah, someone do something about Glitchracer. I cant, because i am on holiday in Paris
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
well if anyone can actually get a conversation with hampa at all would be awesome
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
The first copy will be available at the front page, soon, I think.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
did you guys use any of my interviews?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
The first issue is available to download :

I wanted to keep a little in reserve, so don't worry if your article/interview is not published with the first issue.
For all who help ToriNews : I will pay you tomorrow (now I fall asleep).

I also have a question : where can I post another thread with this first issue ? Wibbles ? Discussion ? Game ?

Keep the good work for the second issue, guys !
Damn! That's AWESOME.

Great job guys. I'm epically proud of what you guys have built. Amazing.

I'll treasure this moment forever... the turning point that our community is now maturing.

Can't wait for the second issue!

Stuff to improve on:
Font
Graphics (wheres my HD images )
Last edited by veb; May 5, 2008 at 03:05 AM.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Well I'm just starting to print it out and replace my current bathroom reader.

More epic match breakdowns and playbyplays too if that's not hard to do. =)

And I forsee a letter to the editor page after Juntalis' epic rants
Awesome! I'll never forget this day! Toribash has now grown into a gaming phenomenon, and the fact that it just got its own paper just proves my point! Great work, guys!

P.S. I plan to do a freelance article saying congrats to all the people I know of that have gotten streaks of 25 or more in servers 6 and 9, jousting and sumo. It will just say congratulations to *blah blah blah* in the heading and list the names of all the people I see or have seen get streaks of 25 or more in those servers. It obviously won't have everyone who has ever done it, and maybe other people can also cover other servers until we cover them all, and then we'll just make a huge 1-page article listing everyone who accomplishes that feat (that we see or have seen). Let me know if it's a good idea.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
Awesome job by everyone involved!

Junt's rant was pure epic. :o

I've got a couple of ideas for articles in the next issue, in case you're stuck ;)

-Hand texture release
-Perhaps something about the offer for May (here)
-Perhaps something about "the history of TB", for all those that didn't understand Junt's rant >_>
-Toritube (Might be a short one)
-Maybe someone could secure an interview regarding the upcoming colors

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&