Toribash
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Took a look at the anime Ben stated above.

Don't you mean manga ? ;)

Anyway, thinking about starting to watch Deadmand Wonderland.... and probably Ao No Exorcist.
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Took a look at the anime Ben stated above.

Dropped it after two pages.

it got better as it went along.
finished it now, and im bored again...
trying to find something have me going "OMF THESE PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS" all the fucking time...

stupid anime/manga with their perma stupid flawed logic...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Finished reading Soul Eater, pretty badass but I hate having to wait :<
I was so sad when Mifune-san died :< He was a boss.

Reading The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer. It is pretty awesome. Mainly the attitude of Yuu-kun and Sami-chan are epic.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I watched the soul eater anime a few years ago, so im confused, did the anime come out befor the manga? or does the manga continue on from the anime? cus i never really bothered to work out how people where still reading it.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
elfen lied chapter 15
What i can say , its weird
Very
Weird

and they seem too overpowered to me
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
I watched the soul eater anime a few years ago, so im confused, did the anime come out befor the manga? or does the manga continue on from the anime? cus i never really bothered to work out how people where still reading it.

The manga came first but is slower :]
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."