Ranking
Guys im going to floridia!!! its my first time and we are going to be 1 block away from the ocean. well ill be back in about 4 days so im just telling u guys this so u wont think i just left lol.
Suck My Kick WICKED Suck My Kick
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

Name: Dinis
Belt: 2nd dan because I stopped playing mp for a while. Tough I'm always in sp.
Past Clans: F-K, Adventure, Coffee and some unofficial clans.
Favorate Modes: Aikido, AikidoBD, Taekkyon, Lenshu, Kickbox, Sambo.
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): Art, Videomaking, Dj'ing.
GMT: 0
Player Card: [URL="http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achievements.php?username=Dinis"]
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because it seems like a nice clan with friendly people who I might play with, plus, the clan itself has a wonderful reputation, so who wouldn't want to join it.

:)
Last edited by Dinis; Apr 22, 2011 at 10:56 AM.
Name:Swammy2
Belt:9th Dan
Past Clans:CW,Tint
Favorate Modes: Ninjutsu, Wushu, Aikido and Trip has introduced me to KB(by kicking the crap outa me)
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): I am Toribash Mod Maker. Yeah. I also make my own textures n arty stuff.
GMT: GMT +1 hour
Player Card:
Why you want to join [eVo]: Well I need to settle down in a stable official clan. Evo seems to be my age group, and theres nothing better than getting high n playing TB with old fags like myself. Also Trip is awesome. yeh

Thanks for reading,
~Swammy
Name: Dragonlaye
Belt: Custom
Past Clans: Vortex, Element, and C3
Favorite Modes: Well im good in about anything but my favorites are, Wushu and Running
Other Skills: Art, Video making, texturing, and move making
GMT: -5
Player Card:

Why you want to join [eVo]: I am clanless and i really like eVo, everyones cool :]
Last edited by Adrian; Apr 22, 2011 at 04:55 AM.
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
Originally Posted by Swammy2 View Post
Favorate Modes: Ninjutsu, Wushu, Aikido and Trip has introduced me to KB(by kicking the crap outa me)
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): I am Toribash Mod Maker. Yeah. I also make my own textures n arty stuff.
Player Card:
Why you want to join [eVo]: Well I need to settle down in a stable official clan. Evo seems to be my age group, and theres nothing better than getting high n playing TB with old fags like myself. Also Trip is awesome. yeh

Thanks for reading,
~Swammy

Taken into consideration, see you ingame.
OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by smokie View Post
Taken into consideration, see you ingame.

Awesome, I'll stay tuned. I'm ingame now for a few hours. I'll be in this server for a while too, just joined a aikidoBD tourney, wish me luck.

~k that server crashed...jo swams i be there if im afk im smokin but i can see the screen so dont leave :v

~yo Smokay! *Ezell from friday voice* Where you go
Last edited by Swammy2; Apr 22, 2011 at 06:11 AM.
Name:Lawindra
Belt:Green
Past clan:None
Mode:Aikido
GMT:Bangkok(+7)
Why you want to join[eVo]:Its a cool clan and maybe I can find a new friends
player card:
Last edited by jam992; Apr 22, 2011 at 10:09 AM.
Originally Posted by Swammy2 View Post
Player Card:

Thanks for reading,
~Swammy

Observing

Originally Posted by dragonlaye View Post
Name: Dragonlaye
Belt: Custom
Past Clans: Vortex, Element, and C3
Favorite Modes: Well im good in about anything but my favorites are, Wushu and Running
Other Skills: Art, Video making, texturing, and move making
GMT: -5
Player Card:

Why you want to join [eVo]: I am clanless and i really like eVo, everyones cool :]

Observing

Originally Posted by jam992 View Post
Name:Lawindra
Belt:Green
Past clan:None
Mode:Aikido
GMT:Bangkok(+7)
Why you want to join[eVo]:Its a cool clan and maybe I can find a new friends
player card:

No
*puff-puff*