Toribash
Hello, I would like to join atlantic.

Yes, I have alt but only 2 the others are from my little brother. I know people use that excuse all the time but I am not going to lie to you guys. Well, my alt account was 9th dan till my brother sold it when I went to arizona. So, that was a lost cause.
I try to make replays but am not really good at it. I am more of an in-game person.
Focusing on getting one mod down at a time. I am 17 years old, and have been playing this game for almost 3 years now. I myself have had no infractions as for my brother I do not know. I will bring skill and I will be respectful I will try my hardest to not make this clan look like it made the wrong decision in picking me to be a member. I will post some replays soon.
Attached Files
Atlantic 1.rpl (76.3 KB, 4 views)
Atlantic 2.rpl (110.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by MacElite; Apr 14, 2011 at 12:50 PM.
Originally Posted by MacElite View Post
Hello, I would like to join atlantic.

Yes, I have alt but only 2 the others are from my little brother. I know people use that excuse all the time but I am not going to lie to you guys. Well, my alt account was 9th dan till my brother sold it when I went to arizona. So, that was a lost cause.
I try to make replays but am not really good at it. I am more of an in-game person.
Focusing on getting one mod down at a time. I am 17 years old, and have been playing this game for almost 3 years now. I myself have had no infractions as for my brother I do not know. I will bring skill and I will be respectful I will try my hardest to not make this clan look like it made the wrong decision in picking me to be a member. I will post some replays soon.

If I am correct you are WolfBr, if so it is an instant no.

Edit: yes it is an instant no, me and Ostakex looked at ip's.
Last edited by notnoob; Apr 14, 2011 at 12:44 PM.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Originally Posted by notnoob View Post
If I am correct you are WolfBr, if so it is an instant no

If notnoob used BOLD, thats a no from me
I'm Back Baby
Ok, answer me this if I was wolf, wouldn't you have said you hated me? So why would I post here.

Also, is there any way I can change your mind... I really want to join this clan.