Toribash
I dont understand.

Whenever I've apped for ANYTHING I look at previous SUCCESSFUL posts. People really dont catch on do they?
Why
Back?
Nope.

Sadly. :|
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
So, here goes my app.
I'm applying to C3 because I have been playing toribash for over two years now and have yet to join an "elite" clan. I use that word because, simply put, a handful of clans out there are better than most. C3 is without a doubt one of those esteemed clans. I want to contribute to C3 however possible; I can do tb related art and am very active. I'm not sure what else to say besides I would like the opportunity to prove myself a worthy member of C3.

[I had also applied to eVo a while ago but they never really followed up]
-Retired-
I totally see this guy at all my tourneys, he's really quiet :o

He seems cool, and he's good ingame :o
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Name:imTHATgood ( i kno its a bit of a corney name)
Belt if it matters: Black

I chose this clan because: I have seen so many members in C3 in big tournments doing really well i want to be apart of a Clan That i see in pretty much Every room yeh im actully really excited about sending this app in actully cuz i have seen you guys around and i thought you were not recruting.
C3 should accept me because: I have a love for toribash and i play every day and i tend to get along well with the members i have spoke with so far.
Last edited by imTHATgood; Apr 11, 2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Cuz i forgot some stuff
Originally Posted by imTHATgood View Post
Name:imTHATgood ( i kno its a bit of a corney name)
Belt if it matters: Black

I chose this clan because: I have seen so many members in C3 in big tournments doing really well i want to be apart of a Clan That i see in pretty much Every room yeh im actully really excited about sending this app in actully cuz i have seen you guys around and i thought you were not recruting.
C3 should accept me because: I have a love for toribash and i play every day and i tend to get along well with the members i have spoke with so far.

How are you on forum activity?

Can you elaborate a little more on your app?

Just tell us a bit more about you.
Katahprakt

From me :3

Imthat: What Clow said.
Last edited by Jire; Apr 11, 2011 at 04:01 PM.