Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Thanks for the input, guys.
I'll set a tourney for this weekend, but something might come up. I just hope it doesn't.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Originally Posted by R3ptile View Post
yeah i think we should try a recruiting spree. and suede is right about the elite title. magma bailed on us hard.
i think we should try build the clan up.

Sorry for posting, but I have my opinion and being a recent member I think I deserve to tell you my two cents.

Okay, for one, R3ptile, I didn't "bail hard" on you. I left because I wanted to have some time AWAY from clans. It's less fucking stress. Also because Kick should have stayed dead. It's destined to ALWAYS be inactive. I recommend that you kill Kick Samule. Unless you WANT to be in a clan that's overly inactive.
Church of BnW
you take internet too seriously... clans causing stress to you? seek help.
Last edited by ekke92; Apr 26, 2008 at 01:33 PM.
He's like 13, anyway Magmaa, leaving Kick for Legacy, and then telling one of the leaders to end the clan? What the fuck kind of shit is that. That you wanted some time away from clans is obviously just a shit explanation, all clans have their times when they can't play as much. I'm sorry that you have no life and that you are just that shit at school that you don't need to focus on it in the last period. This might be overly offensive, but hell I don't care. Gtfo.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Not really.
Well ... it might be true that this clan is lazy and such...
BUT ...it will never die >:P !! ...or at least not cause some noobs left
Kick shall be alive and kicking once again .

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
dont give him the satisfaction dal. to be fair, hes only 13/14 so nothing will be really important to him right now. if he finds this stressful then he must be low on friends and lead an inactive life.
if toribash is this important to him, leave him to bother legacy
but i agree with u on one thing dalir..GTFO!
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
He's like 13, anyway Magmaa, leaving Kick for Legacy, and then telling one of the leaders to end the clan? What the fuck kind of shit is that. That you wanted some time away from clans is obviously just a shit explanation, all clans have their times when they can't play as much. I'm sorry that you have no life and that you are just that shit at school that you don't need to focus on it in the last period. This might be overly offensive, but hell I don't care. Gtfo.

The truth is, I discussed about what to do with kick with him before I made this thread to see your opinions. Now I have turned around, but when I talked to him, I talked about possibly leaving, and even if I did, what other clans I would be interested in. But that's a thing of the past.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around