Endurance Onslaught 6.0
We aleady have spoken aobut this

instant NO
you will not RECIEVE anything tb-related ,it is considered begging , STOP DOING IT , I`m feeling tired to repeat this over and over again , so yeah , this is the last time I bother ,don't do that again
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
We aleady have spoken aobut this

instant NO
you will not RECIEVE anything tb-related ,it is considered begging , STOP DOING IT , I`m feeling tired to repeat this over and over again , so yeah , this is the last time I bother ,don't do that again

may i suggest a chill pill? Next time somebody does this just pm one of the local mods, or if they've been doing it again and again just report them.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
I wasn't mad , just wanted to make them see its not allright

ok maybe it was a bit , but I don't need pills....yet
im good at league
I wasn't mad , just wanted to make them see its not allright

ok maybe it was a bit , but I don't need pills....yet

alright, well either way no need to rage at them, even if they do something rather stupid, just tell them its wrong or like i said pm a local mod or report him.
Ok , also , i Wouldn't like to report , telling them would be enough
im good at league
Ok , also , i Wouldn't like to report , telling them would be enough

well yea, thats just if (like i said) they do it again and again.
Tehehe lol it's just a joke im not begging dude T-T it's just a lil fun and i can buy stuff with my own moneh sheeeesh

click here

Originally Posted by GuloWrath View Post
Tehehe lol it's just a joke im not begging dude T-T it's just a lil fun and i can buy stuff with my own moneh sheeeesh

How about you atleast read when somebody tells you something? before posting such bs after you clearly broke the rules. Heres my post, how about you have a good looksie?

No begging, also i want no posts back here like "omg i made it sound like a joke c'mon" this doesn't matter to me or anybody else, just stop doing it.