Toribash
Originally Posted by Aj View Post

Ok, so far i have made 4mil from dueling in the last 5 days.

wow!you still find people ready to lost tc vs you duel you?
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Hey Mc,this game has always been boring,but its the ppl u see and talk to that make the difference,lol anyway,cya around buddy.
My computer beats me at chess,but not at boxing!

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
It's boring because everyone plays wushu!!!!! >=O FUCKING ASSHOLES!! =D

True dat. Wushu annoys me to the core.
Was invited to become a unibash teacher the other day by the head :3 teaching tk and aikido
That and im now officially a gamemaster The blog says so at least
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Still i don't think that Unibash needs more teachers since i'm teaching Aikido/Wushu/Tk
and still i have no students beyond that 2 brothers ...
WE DONT NEED TEACHERS WE NEED STUDENTS
and you will double my class with aikido/Tk
and still i see no sence there beeing teacher since Erth will have more students for sure (GameMaster)
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Still i don't think that Unibash needs more teachers since i'm teaching Aikido/Wushu/Tk
and still i see no sence there beeing teacher since Erth will have more students for sure (GameMaster)

how ever u look at it, u're fucked Kasz
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post

perhaps they don't like you as a teacher? xp
lololol

Hippy do you like to cry?
It's clear there are something like 100000 that play aikido for every 10 that play wushu
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Well, I do think more people started playing wushu the past few months, maybe has something to do with everyone used to saying "judo is for noobs" and "Wushu is for pro's"
So then probably* +/- 30% of judo went on to wushu learning 3 to 5 basic openers to earn "the right" to call themselves pro. :P

I would like to see more people in TK and KB myself xD
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"