Toribash
Magical application of magic and rainbows.
So, I'm Pedant. Pretty much lsl all grown up and professional and developery (although not for Toribash).
I've pretty much grown out of being lsl and I think that since I'm a 'new person' (pretty much more mature, better in every possible way (especially programming) and with less of a giveafuck factor), a new account is in order.
I've got a grand total of around 50k Qi, if you add up the Qi from all three of my accounts (this is the only one I'm actively using, though).
I'm pretty into developing new software and know a fuckton of languages.
I don't have any TC, although I could probably make around a million given a week or so.
I don't care what the first post in this thread says, you do want me.
I'm slowly becoming more forum active, gradually raising my ingame activity and generally coming out of hibernation.
I'm 16. I've been in Fish. I am more IRC active than this entire clan combined. No infractions.
And I already have the passwords to the private forum and the IRC channel. o7

Also I won't do stupid and obviously insane things like this:
PHP Code:
[19:13:01] -!- manowar123 [webchat@1337-C49CAD94.sd.sd.cox.nethas joined #raid
[19:13:07] < manowar123cough
[19:13:11] -!- manowar123 [webchat@1337-C49CAD94.sd.sd.cox.nethas left #raid [] 
SIIIIIIIA A
You are being discussed

pfffffffft haha an obvious Yes. You're in

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

name: DarkGaia8(andre)
Belt: 3 rd danFavourite mods:judo,aikido(BD)and wushu
former clans:secret and mfr
Forum activity:66%.Lost all posts in the forum hack
Why i wanto join:Heard good things about this clan plus its members are nice.
A little about myself: I AM A 15 year old guy.I hate school lol XD
Textures;cant make any sorry
Infrctioina:yeah i had 2 point on a alt acc,
Last edited by DarkGaia8; Mar 7, 2011 at 08:44 PM.
(>^(>'o')>
Originally Posted by DarkGaia8 View Post
name: DarkGaia8(andre)
Belt: 3 rd danFavourite mods:judo,aikido(BD)and wushu
former clans:secret and mfr
Forum activity:66%.Lost all posts in the forum hack
Why i wanto join:Heard good things about this clan plus its members are nice.
A little about myself: I AM A 15 year old guy.I hate school lol XD
Textures;cant make any sorry
Infrctioina:yeah i had 2 point on a alt acc,

Never met you.

Hop* onto IRC and join #raid, get to know us.
Last edited by ed; Mar 7, 2011 at 09:56 PM.
Ohai. I was invited by tart so I thought i'd give it a go.

My name is Mam/ Jj

My Gmt is+0:00

i've gotten 3 Fracs. Useless post n shit

I'm pretty active on forums..On IRC, I will go on whenever you tell me to

I've been in [Reach] and [Extreme] and [Adventure] oh, and [Surf]

I like Aikido.tbm

I am Kinda good at replays, Suck at art and video making, but will be a top contributor to this clan and will make sure it doesen't die

I would like to join because, This seems like an awesome clan and the members are pretty cool too, I like the name and the tag but the most important thing is that I'm here to help this clan in every way, no matter what it takes to make it succeed and reach the top.

I've been following this clan for a while . and I thought ... geez, that clan is an awesome clan , Its growing pretty fast, so i am here to make it grow even FASTER (:

My name is Mamakal (aka: Jack) I am 14 Years old and live in Egypt and Travel to australia, I like to make replays and friends, and I'm funny (from what i've been seeing , atleast) and serious when I need to be.
Gamer Of Gamers
Originally Posted by Mamakal View Post

My name is Mam/ Jj

I like Aikido.tbm

I am Kinda good at replays, Suck at art and video making, but will be a top contributor to this clan and will make sure it doesen't die

I would like to join because, This seems like an awesome clan and the members are pretty cool too, I like the name and the tag but the most important thing is that I'm here to help this clan in every way, no matter what it takes to make it succeed and reach the top.

I've been following this clan for a while . and I thought ... geez, that clan is an awesome clan , Its growing pretty fast, so i am here to make it grow even FASTER (:

My name is Mamakal (aka: Jack) I am 14 Years old and live in Egypt and Travel to australia, I like to make replays and friends, and I'm funny (from what i've been seeing , atleast) and serious when I need to be.

Your app will be placed for discussion. But in the meantime, try and talk with us on IRC

Thanks for that crux, grow up a bit then re-apply at a later date.

And you lied, you have 4 bans/fracs. One was a for five days.
Last edited by ed; Mar 9, 2011 at 09:55 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Mamakal View Post

I'll believe it when I see it.

My name is Mam/ Jj

Right cool

No it isn't, if you live in Egypt it's +2.

One of them being a 5 day ban I believe.

I don't like how you fancy IRC as a command. You should idle on it and enjoy our company whenever possible, not whenever told.

Wow... lots of clans.

I like Aikido.tbm

So does Crux. You should PM him everyday.

I can assure you we won't die in the near future, if we ever need you to save us from dying however I'll be sure to call you.

We're already at the top.

If you are that interested in uhh... following us get in our IRC channel. It's where the magic happens.

Yeah, I agree you are funny. Well your app was anyway.

Luckily for you I don't really care about apps. You seem okay though, get into our channel and get to know us. Also sorry if I'm being overly harsh I just felt like going through it point by point. ;)